Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Greg Howard, Water on the Moon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 11/11/2001 : 4:52:28 PM
After reading the numberous reviews of the recent shows and noticing that Greg's approval rating seems to 150%, I just thought I should recomend his CD Water on the Moon. It is a one hour live recording of him Jamming! It is actually very comparable to Tim's Gossip of the Neurons in the fact that is is live, solo, with a good mix of pedal work and staight playing.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 11/15/2001 : 6:58:45 PM
you know... I don't have Stick Figures... I'll have to pick that one up. I just got an email From Greg and he said he'll be touring out here in CA in late Jan, so that should be sweet.

Do any of you guys/gals have Greg's cd "Sol" it's pretty good. Tim plays on a few tracks... one of which has a bad-ass electric solo.

dick mountjoy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 11:19:36 PM
i picked up water on the moon at the platteville show and it is amazing. 58 minutes of nonstop musical genius. unbelievable album. i decree that all on this board need to own gossip of the neurons, offering, and water on the moon. and thus, let it be

Xar666 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 07:15:07 AM
Ahh, sweet incest.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 03:47:07 AM
And they were both recorded LIVE at Millers in C-ville. Does everyone know that Greg produced Stream and it was recorded in Gregs living room. Stick Figures is to Stream what Water on the Moon is to Gossip of the Neurons. Stick figures is Gregs Solo studio effort with no pedals or effects, Just pure Greg Howard. It was also recorded in his living room. Will the coincedences never cease. That C-ville thing seems pretty incestuous. In a good way!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000