Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 my review on the 11/10 show last night

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
music1059 Posted - 11/11/2001 : 3:44:22 PM
When I got there I wasn't expecting such a huge crowd but man the line was like 2 blocks long. The first note Greg played man I was hooked. I didn't know what to expect but wow that guy i amazing his focus and technique blew me away. When Tim took the stage his opening delay loop swell jam song was Innovating. When tim started playing te 12 string martin that blew me away and when he started getting into the drum machine I was shocked I knew he was into that but I didn't know it was an element of his live show. When Tim's set was over the remaining crowd which dwindled down maybe because of the time maybe it was dave heads not knowing what they were going to see which was disrespectful to leave midway, anyway the crowd went nuts and when he came back on with greg which was he peak of the show the jam he did with him was mindblowing. After the show when everybody was hanging out around the merchandise booth waiting for Tim, Greg came out chilled with the crowd which was damn cool how i got to talk some gear talk with him, and he is a great guy wherever he goes I will follow, but what got me mad was when we were all hanging around waiting to see if Tim was going to come somebody from the venue goes if your not going to buy anything get out and that was not cool at all. Fluffy was that you guys or was that the venue? What I want to know was did Tim come out after I left and hang out with the crowd or did he call it a night?

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 03:57:27 AM
Patience and perserverance is the key, as I always say. It may be a while but it will happen. Hopefully next time we will get to meet you. Unfortunately we cannot control the club policies in matters like this. I had everyone wait outside with the assurance that their patience would pay off and it did. A great time and a few laughs were had by all. Looking forward to a return trip to Atlanta. Thanx for the warm welcome.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/11/2001 : 4:20:01 PM
That was the venue, not Fluffy, man. Fluffy is there for the fans.

And yes, Tim did come out for us, but we did wait 30 or 45 minutes. There were about 15 or 20 people left, and he signed and talked to us for about 20 minutes, took pictures and all that.

So, yeah, Tim did come out last night after the show in Atlanta.

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000