Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I met Tim and Fluffy last night!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crash258 Posted - 11/10/2001 : 09:06:04 AM
How cool is that! I have now come to grips with a few things in life, one of those being. I will NEVER be able to play the guitar like Tim Reynolds, because he isnt human. So anyhow, the opening act was awesome as well. This guy (Greg is his name, i do believe), played an instrument called the Chapman Stick, it looks hard as hell to play, sounded awesome! When Tim came out it was time to start jamming! Everyone, if you havent seen this "man" play live, you cant live a full life. I sound like an ass trying to explain the concert, I just cant find the words, but Ill try. Tim was awesome on the drum machine, he laid down some phat beats and then started wailing on the guitar. When I saw him with Dave in 97 I wanted more Tim than Dave, and I finnaly got it. I was front and just to Tim's left, so I could see everthing going on. I love how he used all his instruments to create a background and then played on top of that. Oh, I really am going to try and be a better guitarist now. Ive been playing for almost 10 years, and Im really quite good (not trying to brag, really am not), but Ive never gone the extra mile. Well thats what Im gonna do now. So I have to sell my Gibson SST and buy a new Martin or Taylor. Get some delays and other effects, and start messing around. Oh well, I also got some autographs from Tim, and pictures with me and Fluffy and me and Tim. Cool huh?! Well Im a bit hung over, so I try and put the pictures up on my website later today or tomorrow, if anyone wants to see. Oh one more thing, foxracer, were you there last night? I have to get a recording of that show, Ill die if I dont. And a question, will last nights show be on the FTP site? Bye all, Fluffy it was really awesome to meet you and Tim I truly hope you guys come back to FL!

peace,
Philip
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
courtney1284 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 9:06:09 PM
Hey Philip, glad you got to meet Tim and Fluffy..just wanted to say thank for helping me find this message board, I never realized there was one here.
You're lucky that you got to see Greg Howard, I've got the Code Magenta cd that he plays on, with LeRoi Moore and Dawn Thompson, and it's really nice.
He's an amazing musician and seems like a really nice guy.

~Court :)
fsudave21 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 8:31:35 PM
Okay, so I just wanted to try this thing out here...Obviously,
I was at the show too or else I wouldnt be writing here. LOL
The mess with the NCSTATE fans before the show was funny as hell,
especially when that kid climbed up the post to take the shirt. Only problem is, we lost the next day! lol
As for the show....wow, what can I say? I had no idea anyone could
play a guitar like that. VERY COOL....Well, thats all! Hello everyone! :)

fsudave21 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 8:31:28 PM
especially when that kid climbed up the post to take the shirt. Only problem is, we lost the next day! lol

fsudave21 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 8:31:12 PM

Sarah Posted - 11/13/2001 : 4:52:53 PM
Wow, i didn't know you took a picture of that i was kind of delirious, thanks fluffy! have a good one :)

Sarah Q
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 02:58:22 AM
I am pretty sure foxracer was there. If he wasn't there he was at one of the shows cause I remember meeting him. Glad everyone enjoyed it and thanx to the great turnout I am sure we will invited back at some point in the future. Oh Yea, Sarah, I don't know if you know this but i got a pic of you holding your guitar and Tim signing it. When the tour is over and I get around to posting the pics from this tour, it will be included on the photo page from that show. Check it out! I am sure you will like it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
crash258 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 12:21:36 AM
Yep sure did. Thats was funny as hell too. What the fuck was that guy going to do with the golf club, I thought that was hilarious.

I was high then/I am high now,

Philip

Gorbash Posted - 11/12/2001 : 11:47:15 PM
Did you guys see the whole FSU vs NC rivalry going on between the Floyd's music crowd and the University Motel balcony? ;-)

Funny stuff...

Gorbash

Sarah Posted - 11/12/2001 : 10:46:48 PM
Hey philip hows is goin. my name is sarah and i went to that show. i was there after and i got my guitar signed. do you know who i am? which one were you? Greg was awesome he is one of the kindest people i have ever met and Timmy was amazing cause i didnt know what to expect and since hes my guitar guru i didnt want him to be stupid but he was awsome. when i was talking to him i felt a lot of love like he really appreciated me being there and i didnt even have to say that much but after i shook his hand i kinda just spilled it. it was great the show was amazing. i still think about it every 5 minutes, decline in reason was awesome and so was is anybody here. i was blown away

Sarah Q
Jason Posted - 11/10/2001 : 6:40:38 PM
I saw your post man.....ok I was a bit jealous , but that wasn't why I did not reply..I apoligize...congratulations..I thought maybe you were still on cloud nine and would not notice no post....all kidding asid man...cool for you brotha..

crash258 Posted - 11/10/2001 : 6:29:51 PM
I thought everyone would be excited for me, cause I met Tim. But, the post has been up about 10 hours, and no threads. Everyone is just jealous and doesnt want to speak with me, cause I got to meet Tim.

ha ha ha,
Philip

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000