Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Atlanta Show Tomorrow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinGTArch Posted - 11/09/2001 : 9:03:55 PM
Hey all! New member to the board here but a long time fan and study of Tim Reynolds. I've been holding onto my ticket for the concert for over a couple months now and I'm excited to be headin over with a group tomorrow night. I've been scanning over the message boards here but I'm really interested in getting a chance to meet Tim Reynolds and was wondering how good of a possibility that is. I just want an opportunity to meet an amazing (clearly an understatement) guitarist who has been influencing my playing for quite some time now. If anyone can give me some tips I'd sure appreciate it. Look forward to seeing y'all there and to having a phenominal evening.

Kevin
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/12/2001 : 4:07:46 PM
Take your time. I know you're good for it. I will have to sort everything out after the tour and put a Xmas package together for Kyle. He will be so happy!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/12/2001 : 1:37:24 PM
Fluffy, of course I'll send you a copy. I was planning to anyway, whether or not you asked. But it may take me a little while to figure out the conversion. But I will as soon as I get it done.

Patching a sbd sound to my vid would be GREAT. I'd love to get a copy of that myself. But with the tape changes splicing audio would be a pain in the ass, I imagine. But I'm sure it could be done.

Anywho, I'll let you know of my progress with the tape, and you'll get one of the first ones.

Peace

-Jason-
Fluffy Posted - 11/12/2001 : 06:54:22 AM
Hey enthuDMBsiast Glad your tape came out. Would you mind sending us a copy for the archive. I forgot to get with you about that. The addy is:

Fluffy Centner
c/o TR Productions
2801 8th ST NE
Washington DC 20017-1668

Thanx alot! Looking forward to seeing it. A friend of Tim's recorded from the board, maybe we can have Kyle put that sound on your video. He is pretty good at that stuff.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
KevinGTArch Posted - 11/12/2001 : 02:14:51 AM
Jason, it was an amazing show - nice to meet you there. Definately worth standing around in the cold till 3am to hang out with some good people and meet Tim. Glad the drive home for you was safe. Question: any way I could get a copy of that tape from you? I'd love to give it a listen! Thanks man!

Kev
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/12/2001 : 12:36:13 AM
Kevin, glad it worked out for us both. That was great getting to meet you and then getting to meet Tim too!

I think I'm still in shock from that show. Got a GREAT tape, drove without incident for 12 hours (round) and no speeding tickets or anything. And I was in a bright red Monte Carlo. SweeT.

I couldn't have designed the night to have gone better than it did.

Peace

-Jason-
Fluffy Posted - 11/10/2001 : 06:35:11 AM
I concur with that assessment!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Erich with an h Posted - 11/09/2001 : 9:15:03 PM
cheers!

95% chance of meeting Timmy, hes usualy great at coming out and bs-ing with fans, signing shit. Hes really humble and down to earth, a really great guy :).

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000