Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Flash Intro Song

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BigBlastOfHotAir Posted - 11/09/2001 : 02:15:21 AM
I'm new here and I was hoping that some nice soul out there could tell me what the song is that plays in the background to the amazing Flash intro.

Please help a brotha out.

Peace

-BigBlast-

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/10/2001 : 07:25:35 AM
Picture this, after a show in Bloomington Indiana, Rew at a club across the street slightly buzzed and really pissed. It is open mic nite and Rew takes the stage. (In his best death metal voice) "JULIE, Wheres My Fuckin' Hat?!!!" I LMAO.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Evergreen Posted - 11/09/2001 : 1:12:33 PM
Thanx for the thread it was hilarious. you guys could go on the road with your OWN show!!! I have a summer home on Mars if anyone needs a place to stay.

I say, lets have a voice recording of Fluffy, or better yet Rew in his death metal voice saying DAVE'S NOT HERE! that will be heard on the board whenever anyone asks!

Jason Posted - 11/09/2001 : 12:54:26 PM
If you have any other quetions please feel free to ask....we can give you exact answeres for any future questions you might have just like the last one....

Fluffy Posted - 11/09/2001 : 11:24:36 AM
For the sake of all those new to the board who missed Jon and my first attempt at starting a rumour, check it out. Its a good one. It grew out of our frustration at the reoccuring question of "When are Tim and Dave gonna tour again?" It seems a little harsh now, but we were quite frustrated at the moment. It is still hilarious.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=117

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
InterpretingThePast Posted - 11/09/2001 : 11:06:23 AM
Ok offical rumor starting right here: I heard that John Tesh and Tim are working out the details of a european tour. And since David Gray will be in London during all this, he is thinking of having a little reunion show. Wouldn't that be great to have all three of them back on stage again.

dane

Fluffy Posted - 11/09/2001 : 10:41:18 AM
nauseating(sp)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/09/2001 : 10:08:29 AM
That was a good one EnthuDMBsiast!! I saw that new post title and I was gonna lose it. I was already thinking, "Dammit Jon, we gotta get that song title listed!" b4 I even opened it. Good we can all laugh at ourselves. I had a good laugh at my expense. You got me!! Touche!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/09/2001 : 10:06:47 AM
The irony of this post is nausiating.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 11/09/2001 : 07:24:35 AM
It a unreleased track from David Gray and Tim Reynolds. J/K It is actually the newest Britney Spears track.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
dirtysloth Posted - 11/09/2001 : 07:02:28 AM
That would be enthuDMBsiast(unless someone else typed his e-mail address in the profile). Thanks for the laugh! Although I think you're wrong guys, I'm almost 100% sure it's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun(version from the live Puke album)....

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
KevinLesko Posted - 11/09/2001 : 03:15:13 AM
LOL!!!!! Well according to Liz, I'm the comedy master around here, but I bow down to whoever made this one up.

oh and by the way the song is "Suerte" by Shakira

Xar666 Posted - 11/09/2001 : 02:34:02 AM
" Big Pimpin' " by Jay-Z

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000