Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 read the reviews on cdnow.com

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dan p. Posted - 06/30/2004 : 4:38:02 PM
. . .if your blood pressure is too low, or you need a reason to get super pissed.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 07/02/2004 : 10:45:16 AM
i like how one guy gave it one star because he thought leo kottke was better. that makes plenty of sense. and by "makes plenty of sense" i mean "is fucking ridiculous." to honestly sit there and, like the music of not, say that it's awful is to stare reality right in the face and spit.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 07/02/2004 : 10:24:10 AM
Yes, I have noticed before that most reviews of CD's on CDnow.com, or Amazon.com don't really seem to be from music fans. It seems like people that HATE certain bands and artists pick up the album, and then go slam it.

The best reviews are on Tim's albums. It's obvious that some of the people writing the reviews were hoping to get instrumental versions of DMB's hits....instead they get a guitar masterpiece that blows the DMB music out their butts.

There are a few good reviews of Tim's albums out there....a review of Sanctuary by a guy named Adam Stomp comes to mind....now that guy's got a good head on his shoulders...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000JRMR/qid=1088778243/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_7/002-4031070-4683219?v=glance&s=music

Adam

dan p. Posted - 06/30/2004 : 7:12:05 PM
cds. you know. cdnow. cds. it's in the name.
SandyCarl Posted - 06/30/2004 : 6:12:38 PM
reviews for what?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000