Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TERI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 04/16/2004 : 10:29:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERI!!!!!

I am sooo sorry I missed your birthday April 2nd! Can I blame it on chemo brain? I am not worried that it was your best ever since you have what you really want, er, I mean, who you really want, with you. So what did John give you for your birthday......bet I know! hehehehe
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 04/06/2005 : 04:01:56 AM
Of course I read it. Not sure what kind of comment you're looking for. Although I should have asked for you to pass my congratulations to Ed and Olga!
Fluffy Posted - 04/05/2005 : 2:36:27 PM
Hey Teri, did you notice my post on this thread? HMMMMMMM, surprised there was no comment from U.
Muskrat Posted - 04/05/2005 : 10:09:43 AM
Wow two threads dedicated to wishing you a Happy Birthday... this HAD to be the best!
tericee Posted - 04/05/2005 : 04:58:53 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes on this thread too!

Dan, did you mean Italy is the best gift you ever heard of?
Evergreen Posted - 04/03/2005 : 11:28:46 AM
Happy Birthday 2005!!
Hope you have another great year in Germany.
dan p. Posted - 04/02/2005 : 11:08:24 AM
that might be the best gift i've ever heard of.
PJK Posted - 04/02/2005 : 08:40:39 AM
Since Fluffy brought back two of your birthday threads I guess I really should say HAPPY BIRTHDAY on both! A longer birthday greeting is on the other one. Hope you are partying harty. Of course you know what I am hoping you get on your birthday!
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/02/2005 : 02:39:45 AM
Happy Birthday.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/01/2005 : 6:59:52 PM
Happy Birthday!
Fluffy Posted - 04/01/2005 : 6:29:52 PM
Fun to see where we were at on past B-days so I brought these back up for the celebration of this most GLORIOUS of daze!! And by the way, this is no longer BELATED, in fact it's 6:25pm April 1st here in DC making it 12:25AM in Stuttgart, Germany APRIL 2st. So depending on how you look at it, it's right on TIMe or maybe a little early. Either way, wanted you to know I was thinking about you and LUV U LOTS!! Hope you have a great one this year, I think you will. hehe

Quick side note, Our parents were married on this day, April 1st, way back in the 60's. Alot of folks did not show up for the wedding as they believed they would look like fools when they got to the church and found out it was an April Fools Day gag. This was not the case and they have been married for around 40ish years now. The bizarre irony of the DAY they chose to tie the knot is now shared by someone else I know. Coincidentally and ironically, my roommate Ed and his gfriend Olga got up early this morning and in a discreet ceremony tied the knot as well. Should be really easy for me to remember their anniversary as well. THANX for that!! Do I have some kind of weird influence on people around me that make them decide April Fools Day is the perfect day to get married? LOL Anyway, I am happy for them, my parents and Teri. What a great couple of daze!!!
Arthen Posted - 05/09/2004 : 9:15:12 PM
Happy Birthday Teri! Hope the next year goes better than the previous one!
PJK Posted - 05/09/2004 : 11:03:07 AM
Oh wow Teri, What a truly awesome gift! I love things like that! Also, I have always wanted to visit Italy. (no, there is no Italian in me except that I love pasta, which I can no longer eat, but I would still jump at the chance to visit Italy)

I don't know how I missed this post before, but it sure made my day today! Really glad to hear your adventures. Your zest for life always
makes me feel inspired.

I sure wish I was your next guest, but don't think that will happen for a while. Maybe next year.
tericee Posted - 04/25/2004 : 3:50:41 PM
Belated thanks to everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long.

I had an AWESOME birthday. I did get a good gift from John, but it's hard to explain unless you're a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism. Basically, he gave me a full medieval place setting. The knife is an "eating dagger" with a sheath, the fork and spoon are made of antler, the plates/bowls are all wooden, and the cup is a drinking horn inscribed with a celtic cross. Way cool. (He bought a matching set for himself, but his drinking horn has a dragon on it.)

In addition to my gift, we went on a 5-day holiday to Italy. John was already there for a course, so I flew down on the 2nd to meet him in a town called Latina. We drove from there to Naples for the night and stayed at a nearby Navy Lodge. All the stuff you hear about driving in Italy is true, but John enjoyed every minute of it; it was as though he found his inner Italian (whom we named Niccolo.)

On the 3rd, we drove up to Rome, returned the rental car to the aiport (even Niccolo wasn't stupid enough to want to drive *in* Rome), and took the train/metro to our hotel. The next few days were a flurry of bus tours and FOOD! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good (and educational) vacation.

The past two weeks have been spent hosting my friend Crystal and her mom who are over here on vacation. I accompanied them for a weekend in Switzerland, a day in Rothenburg, and a day in Bavaria. Right now they are in Amsterdam checking out the tulips, wooden shoes, and cheese.

Who will be my next guest???

teri :)
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/18/2004 : 01:12:57 AM
Happy birthday!
KevinLesko Posted - 04/17/2004 : 6:25:25 PM
quote:
So what did John give you for your birthday......bet I know! hehehehe

GROSS!!!

Happy Birthday Teri

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000