Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 GREG HOWARD VIDEO

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kyle Posted - 11/07/2001 : 02:52:06 AM
do i really need to say any more,,,we need this for the site like you wouldnt believe,,,greg is just as amazing as tim is ,,they are both aliens for sure,,,so please someone go tape greg and do a video too soi can convert it and get it on the site so every one can see,,,thanks

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/12/2001 : 12:40:10 AM
Kyle, I've already told you this, but here it is again for posterity. I got Greg on One Sweet World last night in Atlanta. That's the only one I taped, and I think I got the whole thing, but I can't remember from watching it. It'll be included when I send you the Tim set.

Peace

-Jason-
Fluffy Posted - 11/09/2001 : 08:21:39 AM
Hey Kyle, I video taped and soundboarded both Tim and Gregs shows last nite at Tipitinas in New Orleans. Looked great on the TV monitors so I hope they came out great. You can be looking for them soon after the tour ends.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
pants_happy Posted - 11/08/2001 : 4:02:05 PM
i'm sending tapes from the Minneappolis and Moorhead shows to Fluffy. 10/26 just has Tim, 10/27 has both of them.

Saint Jude Posted - 11/08/2001 : 12:46:02 AM
Thanks Dick.

Yeah like my lesser half stated, i got the greg show from p-ville on tape... i will be sendin it to Fluffy along w/ tims show soon... hopefully in a week or so. Damn i hate college, it would be great if it wasnt for the fucking customers... er classes.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
dick mountjoy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 10:50:44 PM
I'm almost positive Saint Jude got Greg's whole set from platteville on video...and he should be in the process of getting that out to whoever's gonna get the vid up on the ftp...

Isaac Posted - 11/07/2001 : 09:17:32 AM
I've got a descent tape of GH form p-ville. Ima send the whole show to fluffy and he said he's forward it on to you Kyle. If your really impatient i could send ya a copy directly, just tell me where.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
dirtysloth Posted - 11/07/2001 : 07:57:07 AM
Yeah, definitely. I'm really bummed that I can't make it to any of the shows with Greg so it would definitely be awesome if someone could tape him, whether video or even just audio.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000