Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 my UFO story...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
James M. Posted - 11/05/2001 : 11:10:31 PM
okay this is really in response to fluffy talking about the spacecraft timmy saw over his house in NM..but i thought it would be best viewed as its own topic..i have a little story for you all....u might be interested..or not..but im gonna tell it anyway!...so anyway..i believe in aliens and all that jazz...just a little sidenote...so im in colorado..(denver that is) in the mountains at my cabin we have...and i decided to spend the night on the roof..(part of it is flat)...and ive been told a shit load of mountain lions and bears roam the parts..but i wanted to see the milky way and all the stars u can see in the mountains..(..it like pitch dark during the night except for the stars and the moon that shine down)...soo the view was spectacular....i popped in some luther college and enjoyed the scenery while listening to tims sweet ass sweet solo on 41...and saw many a shooting star.....hmm lets see around 2 or so in the morning...i woke up..and couldnt get back to sleep...soo i just stared up at the sky again...trying to see if i could find anything interesting....well all of a sudden..(suspense builds....and builds..okay im sure ur getting annoyed..)...i saw these 3 "stars" shaped in a triangle like falling...they were going pretty slow though...now...it wasnt a star..cause stars dont move....shooting star..no..moving way too slow...satelite?..no..because it was 3 moving in sync with eachother and it appeared to be very far away...now perhaps your saying they were 3 satelites that were far apart but designed to move with eachother.....well i would believe that...but as i watched it pass by other stars...the other stars disappeared as this "triangle" overlapped them..which suggested that it was a solid object....now...as u can imagine this spooked the shit out of me...i started rubbing my eyes and crap to make sure i wasnt seeing things...and it still kept moving......then the angle of the "triangle" started changing...which i believe means it was turning......oh yes..and no this was not a plane...it appeared too close and moving too slowly to possibly be a plane...and too big to be a helecopter....now i believe there is a military base nearby somewhere..soo its possible it was a secret military testing thing..or..the real deal....alien spacecraft......i just thought id share this with u all...i know ill never forget it..
james

28   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TalkingNeurons Posted - 04/27/2002 : 7:59:54 PM
I liked K-Pax a lot, but it doesn't seem like one of those movies that would have a sequal to it. But I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

LizT Posted - 04/27/2002 : 1:08:07 PM
I liked the movie Jason. The ending left you thinking. Heck, it's probably that way so they can make a sequel.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/27/2002 : 09:31:22 AM
Anyway...I saw K-PAX. Kevin Spacey is still one of my favorite actors, but I just didn't really think a lot of this movie. It was semi-good, but it wasn't great. I think the ending was just kinda done like that so they wouldn't have to figure out how to REALLY end the movie. Like they just gave up or something. But it was an interesting movie. I don't know if I'd recommend it, tho.

Any opionions about this movie?

-What-
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/27/2002 : 09:28:29 AM
quote:

...yes..im gonna reply to this simply so i can see the folder burn...yeppp
james

Someone dropped the ball...this is proof positive they should be called FlamingJamesMs (although I'm casting my vote for "JamesFlames") and not Hgtogos or jomoes... No offence HGT or JM...JM..JoeMoe...JM...JamesM....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-What-
Fluffy Posted - 11/26/2001 : 9:27:14 PM
Gotta be alien, a machine could not play with the feeling TR puts into it. It is so fluid and non-mechanical! Truly Inspirational!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
crash258 Posted - 11/26/2001 : 01:31:18 AM
oh my god!

ha,

maybe so, that would be cool to know i lived in the same town as the "real" area 51, maybe im part alien, like i know Tim is.

Tim has to be to play like that, me and my friend dominique decided that after his concert that night (11.9.01), either that or part machine.

now ill be able to ascend to new hights in my guitar playing,

-p

Fluffy Posted - 11/26/2001 : 01:12:31 AM
Alot of people say it has something to do with the AirForce base so close by. Maybe it is the real Area 51 and Wright Patterson is just a diversion. VERY INTERESTING!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
crash258 Posted - 11/26/2001 : 01:01:15 AM
Thats really cool,

a town called Gulf Breeze (almost like an extension of pensacola, cause its so close) is the the UFO capitol of the world (so I was told by some friends)

apparently, lots of UFO people live in Gulf Breeze because of this,

-p

James M. Posted - 11/21/2001 : 7:25:28 PM
...yes..im gonna reply to this simply so i can see the folder burn...yeppp
james

Reeko Posted - 11/20/2001 : 12:25:25 AM
K - PAX was a wicked movie.
felt really sorry for the obsessive compulsive guy who did all the stuff that kevin spacy told him to do, and then he found out he didnt get to go to K-Pax, very sad, poor guy.

"Its a Bluebird!!"

"Ok you found me out, Beyond without a doubt, Your lie is safe with me, A friend I'm sure you are"
~Sara & Tegan
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2001 : 12:20:04 AM
You guys should check out the book "Fire in the mind" it goes into great detail about this subject. I think you would really enjoy their theories.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/19/2001 : 11:20:22 PM
quote:
"sleep paralysis with hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations"

Those are symptoms of narcolepsy.... It wouldn't be sleep paralysis though, that is REM paralysis when awake, but only right before or after sleep, and it only lasts for a few seconds. What you are probably talking about is called cataplexy... REM paralysis during a waking state, which can last up to about 5 minutes. Hypnagogic hallucinations are REM dreams and paralysis during waking state. Fear not... all of these symptoms can easily be treated with antidepressants.
-Silky The Psychologist

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/19/2001 : 10:52:10 PM
"sleep paralysis with hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations"

Yeah....that's what the guys that came to my house all dressed in black told me too......you're working for them aren't you?

Dammit....theyve found me.....

Just kidding...youre explanation sounds more realistic than mine any day :)

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/15/2001 : 03:07:40 AM
Adam, cool stories about UFOs. The first two, anyway. Maybe I can help explain a little about third...

I think to what you are referring is "sleep paralysis with hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations." Yeah, that is a bunch of crap that I hardly know what means either, but here's the explanation, pared down to make it short enough to post here...

[I didn't write or know this off the top of my head, except for what it was called...this is a quote...]

"Sleep paralysis has been singled out as a particularly likely source of beliefs concerning not only alien abductions, but all manner of beliefs in alternative realities and otherworldly creatures. Sleep paralysis is a condition in which someone, most often lying in a supine position, about to drop of to sleep, or just upon waking from sleep realizes that s/he is unable to move, or speak, or cry out. This may last a few seconds or several moments, occasionally longer. People frequently report feeling a "presence" that is often described as malevolent, threatening, or evil."

But I agree, alien abduction is a more likely story.

Peace

-Jason-
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/15/2001 : 12:37:34 AM
I saw something pretty fuckin weird when I was in like 2nd grade. My family lived in Detroit Michigan for about a year. One day, my mom came to pick me up at school, and we were walking out to her car. We looked up and saw this weird ass looking thing flying right over the street. From what I remember, it looked like a hot air balloon basket (minus the balloon), with other shit sticking out from it, like antennas or something. Actually looked kind of like a satellite or something, but bigger. And it was floating across the street about 100-125 feet in the air. Low enough so that we could clearly see that it was not an airplane, helicopter, etc... My mom and I tried following it in the car after first seeing it, but we lost it. But damn that was some weird shit.

I also saw this light out my bedroom window just 2 or 3 years ago, for about 3 weeks, every night it was out there. I'd be up all night long on school nights with my binoculars watching it. It would hover in one spot, shoot off to the right, diagonally up, back down, etc... Then one night it just wasn't there. We had a little airstrip at the end of our road and I would drive up there and watch the damn thing sometimes. And that's in fuckin rural iowa! Not even near a miliary base or anything.

And I don't know if any of you belive in that abduction stuff. But I remember one night waking up, and I couldn't breathe, couldnt cry out, and all i could move was my head, it was like my body was parilized. I don't remember anything prior to that, or after that, just that, waking up and not being able to move or breathe or speak. Couldve been a dream i suppose, but it was too damn real. Maybe one day it will all come back to me, like those guys on unsolved mysteries or something. Perhaps I should try hypnosis?

Dammit Im freaking the shit out of myself talking about this stuff.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Fluffy Posted - 11/10/2001 : 06:59:16 AM
Can't say as I have, but it sounds very intriguing. I have heard of horseshoe shaped objects, just never have they been described as green that I have heard. Keep watching the skies! or is that Look to the Skies!! Either way.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Micheal Posted - 11/09/2001 : 5:56:00 PM
I saw three lights in a triangle formation when I was in 5th grade running laps at soccer practice in DAllas. They were hovering off in the distance then they were gone. Must have been 1977.

A few nights ago I was outside my house in Albuquerque talking with a friend. I saw a glowing neon green horse shoe shape appear and disappear like a falling star. But when I caught a glimpse it was flying not falling. It was fast. Has any body seen a green falling star?

Fluffy Posted - 11/09/2001 : 08:52:04 AM
Thanx for noticing!! I can't believe it myself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
James M. Posted - 11/07/2001 : 11:56:46 AM
well thank you all for reading my story and i cant wait to see K pax....i remember back awhile ago will smith mentioned he was gonna do something with that storyline..(and i later read that it was the same story...guess things got changed around)...and yeah MIB rules....so does independence day...just my 2 cents...so fluffy that would be sweet to see that pic....and congrats on post 400...damnnnn
james

Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 05:19:30 AM
Sounds like an interesting story. I unfortunately have never been able to see something that closeup. I did catch something on the last tour with my digital camera that I think is a UFO. I have not had time to get it to Soldo for the website yet. I will let you guys decide when you see it. Rew and I were driving to Tims house and I saw it as we pulled into a gas station at dusk. I got a pic so I know I was not seeing things. I have seen the hoppers that Tim talks about. They fly over his house all the time. They are really strange. Keep your eyes to the skys!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 05:15:51 AM
Good one Silky! I LMAO I love M.I.B.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/06/2001 : 1:54:36 PM
Kevin Spacey kicks ass. Usual Suspects is one of my fav movies.

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
LizT Posted - 11/06/2001 : 1:14:18 PM
I agree Kevin, the whole movie was very powerful! This ia a must have for my DVD collection when it gets released. Liz
KevinLesko Posted - 11/06/2001 : 12:02:31 PM
Yeah, we had a free advance screening of K-Pax here at school a few weeks ago, and I enjoyed it very much. Kevin Spacy rules! Line of the movie that really makes you think...

Jeff Bridges, "I'd like to see your planet someday"
Kevin Spacy: "but there is so much to see on this planet" (or something along those lines... but it really struck me as a powerful line)

LizT Posted - 11/06/2001 : 08:44:13 AM
Good story James. Yesterday the history channel had a very interesting documentary on UFO's. We would have to be very foolish to think that we are the only intelligent species in the universe.
Anyone see K-PAX? I give it a thumbs up! I love Kevin Spacey flicks! Liz
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/06/2001 : 01:29:46 AM
Now everyone look at the red light... and all your questions will be answered.... *FLASH*
-J

Saint Jude Posted - 11/06/2001 : 12:42:28 AM
(In ass hole military personel voice)

You're crazy, it was just swamp gas.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
KevinLesko Posted - 11/06/2001 : 12:05:03 AM
Very cool... sounds like aliens to me!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000