Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hello

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
IndianaJames Posted - 11/05/2001 : 9:14:47 PM
I, too have been reading posts on this board for months, but hesitated to register until now. First off,
thanks to JSoldo for running the site, it's quite good. I really appreciate the FTP section, especially, some very good stuff on there.
My name is James, I'm a senior at Indiana University, and a journalism major. I write for the student
paper here, and had the fortune of being able to sit and talk with Tim last spring for about an hour.
A very sincere, nice guy. He and I have quite a number of things in common, both our dads were
in the Army stationed at Wiesbaden at one point or another.
Anyway, I'm listening to Entity right now, it's funny I skipped over this song when Tim gave me the
CD last spring, but now I love this song. Amazing how complex things can hide behind simplicity. Such is the beauty of
this man's music. Excellent.....anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and look forward to talking with you
all in the near future. Oh yeah, you can download some of my songs from my website. I've only been playing guitar for two years now, but this is what I've come up with with a friend of mine. They're by no means finished, but I'd be interested in what some of you all think. Talk to y'all later-
James
http://php.indiana.edu/~joboyd/JamesWeb/James.html
joboyd@indiana.edu

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 06:04:40 AM
Hey James, do you have a copy of the article you did that we can put on the website? We are always looking for storys and interviews and reviews to beef up those section of the website. It would be great if we could add yours. LMK You can email me if you want or just post the link here and Jon and I(which means I will bug Jon until he gets it up HEHE) will take care of the rest. Thanx!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:51:48 PM
Welcome foolio.
-J

jsoldo Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:13:54 PM
Thanks for the kind words, I try my best to keep everyone pleased

Peace
Jon

Timmah!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000