Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 How weird is this.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:10:30 AM
So tonite before the show at Vibe in Austin, we went out to dinner with Greg Howard at a restaurant called JAZZ. It was awesome, creole type food. Great hushpuppies! At any rate, Greg told us a DMB story at dinner which I will now relate.
DMB was playing in Dallas at some ampitheater and as nite fell the crickets seemed to be drawn to the stage lights, they were apparently swarming all over the stage and band. Especially Carter. We speculate that they were attracted to his shiny cymbals. At any rate, some time during the set he became covered by crickets and they started climbing into his clothes, at which time he had had enuf. He threw down his sticks and stormed off stage. The laid back LeRoi in his dark glasses had no idea what was going on and walked over to his tech, Henry, and asked what was going on. To which Henry responded by reaching up and pulling a handful of crickets out of LeRoi's hair and showing them to him. He freaked!!!!
So later, back at the show, guess what crawled up on Greg during his performance and into his clothes. Thats right!!! How bizarre is that. We hear that story at dinner and BOOM(Doom), it happens to Greg. Only not on such grand a scale. He was like, "luckily you can play the Stick with one hand" so he was able to extricate the insect from his clothes without missing a beat. Now that is Rock and Roll!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Evergreen Posted - 01/22/2002 : 10:08:50 AM
Kewl Story

EVERGREEN 143
dirtysloth Posted - 11/05/2001 : 5:00:04 PM
I remember reading a review of that show somewhere, and the reviewer said how horrible the show was and that the band couldn't live up to their reputation. I'd like to fill his workspace with some bugs for a while and see what kind work he produces.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/05/2001 : 1:54:45 PM
That was the single best Austin City Limits ever.
-J

Isaac Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:26:10 AM
HAHA thats cool as hell, reminds me of Austin City Limits when Stevie Ray Vaughan broke his high E string and just kept going without missing a beat, after his solo he switched guitars smooth as hell during the verse and everyone cheered like crazy.

I would've liked to have seen Carter taking out crickets all whack-a-mole style as they climb up on to his drums hehe.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000