Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Thanx to this message board.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 09:54:14 AM
I feel like I have friends in every city we go to. It has been wonderful meeting everyone from the board face to face. Pat yourselves on the back, you are a great bunch of friends. Look forward to meeting lots more of you. Thanx for the warm welcome everywhere we go. It is nice to get to a town you have never been to and BOOM(DOOM) you know someone. How kewl is that? I am the luckiest tour manager.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
46   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 01/25/2002 : 12:30:58 PM
He is such a LOSER, even at getting fucked!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/24/2002 : 3:00:31 PM
I think that right after 619 is called, they close the place down and he has to go home.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 07:16:53 AM
OK, it sure would be a hoot to see his face around 143, knowing he still had 477 more to go. Geez, as my sis already pointed out, leave the math things to her, and I will handle the music ones. YOU GUYS, stop busting my balls. Do you want to see the Durst 620 or what? Besides, after 600 whats the difference between 10 or 20, besides the obvious answer 10. Did I do the maf OK on that one?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/24/2002 : 02:15:04 AM
Fluffy no do maf.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
pcbTIM Posted - 01/24/2002 : 01:00:59 AM
143 + 467 = 610 by my count. The mechanical engineer major could be wrong, but I doubt it.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 12:56:27 AM
Not really!!!!(feel sorry for him that is)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 01/24/2002 : 12:55:47 AM
Can we somehow make it the Durst 620. I wouldn't want to participate, but it sure would be a hoot to see his face around 143, knowing he still had 467 more to go. Gosh, I almost feel sorry for him.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/23/2002 : 11:19:38 PM
Hehe... pooooooorn.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 8:25:22 PM
I'd do it if I was #620 and she was doing the Houston 620. Werd.

-Jason-

pcbTIM Posted - 01/23/2002 : 7:43:22 PM
I don't see why he would have a problem...he's never had a problem bending over and taking it before...or so I've heard. Must be all those kinky hookers of his.

Evergreen Posted - 01/23/2002 : 11:46:59 AM
I wonder if she'd wear a strap-on for you?

EVERGREEN 143
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/23/2002 : 10:59:10 AM
One of my friends asked me if the only way I could dick'er would be if I had to jerk off in a corner while she was doing him... then I could have sloppy seconds... would I do it? I thought that was kinda gross... but I think I would. It would totally be worth it. Good lord she is hot.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 10:14:40 AM
quote:

I'd dick'er.
-J

I'd dick'er, twice.

-Jason-

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/23/2002 : 10:11:09 AM
I'd dick'er.
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 09:54:42 AM
God, I'd love to love Britney!

-Jason-

Fluffy Posted - 01/23/2002 : 06:14:55 AM
The board awaits your 3rd guitar. Come on Silky, to quote my favorite artist, "HIT ME BABY, ONE MORE TIME!!!"

God I just love Britney!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/23/2002 : 02:03:00 AM
Once more Silky...Can't leave us hanging with only 499.

-Jason-

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:59:22 PM
quote:
Oops, sorry about that...

Hahahahahahaahaha! Nice one!
-J

pcbTIM Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:40:53 PM
hear hear!!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:40:01 PM
quote:

My face hurts!

Oops, sorry about that...

-Jason-

LizT Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:31:33 PM
Tears of happiness!!!!! Fluffy, this is the most I've smiled in days! My face hurts! LOL!

Fluffy Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:27:28 PM
Ahhh come on, you guys are gonna make me cry!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:24:45 PM
Evergreen this is a good one!! I second to the top!!

Evergreen Posted - 01/22/2002 : 12:31:35 PM
To The Top

EVERGREEN 143
Erich with an h Posted - 11/14/2001 : 7:10:36 PM
im very thankful to fluffy, it feels like ive known him despite just recently making his aquantance. its really great to be so close to the action, and i would love to do my part to make everyone enjoy it that much more :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Fluffy Posted - 11/09/2001 : 08:40:25 AM
LMK Brock, I would love to help out. Maybe we can get Brady in on it as well. What a tour party that would be. Miss you and give my love to the family.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Brock Posted - 11/07/2001 : 2:08:58 PM
Word. I have known Fluffy in real life longer than I can even remember. He is without a doubt The Man. I should be so lucky to have cats like him & Tim (either one) accompanying me when I go out on tour. (soon? ;-) )

-B
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/07/2001 : 1:32:46 PM
"hehe me and silky get em' before the hair does!"

It's nice to see that someone else out there has as dirty a sense of humor as I do. You know all the girls read this kind of thing and are just like, "Oh my god... those two are SICK!" If we keep this up it's going to end up just you and I on the board going back and forth laughing like Beavis and Butthead.
-J

Hello line? Yes, you've been crossed. We are sick bastards.

Isaac Posted - 11/07/2001 : 09:09:47 AM
hehe me and silky get em' before the hair does!

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 05:05:53 AM
Thanx for all the kind words but my back is starting to hurt from all the pats on it. Oh well, I was never one to give into a little pain. Pat away. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/06/2001 : 5:03:38 PM
And I thought I was the only one... phew!
-J

Saint Jude Posted - 11/06/2001 : 11:58:25 AM
Yes, you like little fifth grade girls.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Isaac Posted - 11/06/2001 : 11:49:29 AM
Thats right no one dares question my homosexuality! Wait... that means I like girls right?

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
LizT Posted - 11/06/2001 : 10:02:34 AM
Gee Isaac, I was just kidding. I didn't mean to question your homo, oops I mean heterosexuality. Sooo, sorry!!!! Really, it was just a joke! Liz
Isaac Posted - 11/06/2001 : 09:36:36 AM
Hey Liz,

How do you get me being a homophobe out of my going back and making sure that Jude got the intended sexual overtones in my comment? Usually I fighten people with how secure I am hehe.

Yeah I agree with eveyone its super cool how you keep our tightly knit little interweb community abreast to all things Tim. I kinda hope that this is the direction music is headed in the future, more independent artists with strong fan bases and less big label hyped artists.

Isaac

Xar666 Posted - 11/06/2001 : 01:35:52 AM
You do have friends in every city you go!

I really enjoyed meeting you and TnT at Trees on Saturday. That was a great show, do you know if it was taped?

Peace,

Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
jen-jen Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:44:27 PM
I would like to reiterate Liz's comment that we should be the ones patting you on the back! It is great to see someone so dedicated to keeping the fans happy and feeling close to the artist. I think it woudl be great if more artists did the same thing!

:) JEN (:

LizT Posted - 11/05/2001 : 4:17:08 PM
Fluffy, I think we should be patting you on the back! You are a very generous guy to take the time in your crazy schedule to keep everyone informed and entertained! I tip my hat to you! Hey Isaac, I got to laugh, it sounds like there was a little homophobia there! Just kidding, you set yourself up for that one! hee hee Liz
Saint Jude Posted - 11/05/2001 : 12:55:03 PM
Yes i did Isaac... and same goes for my reply "You did take that as a silly gay sexual reference"

Isaac Posted - 11/05/2001 : 12:22:15 PM
You did take that as a silly gay sexual reference and not just a friendly compliment right? Christ i need to grow a sense of humor that makes more then just me laugh.

Isaac

Saint Jude Posted - 11/05/2001 : 11:31:31 AM
aww Isaac you made me blush

Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:45:12 AM
Tim does not mind signing guitars, although he is always shocked that someone would want their guitar written on. To each his own he says and signs away.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Isaac Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:38:40 AM
I don't think Tim minds because there were about half a dozen kids at the Wisconsin show who had him sign their guitizars. Is that normal?

Isaac

Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:32:15 AM
That is pretty cool... to go places you've never been and have people that know who you are. I cannot wait until this weekend (for a while there it seemed like it might never arrive)! I am fortunate enough to be able to go to both the Atlanta and Athens shows in Ga., so hopefully between the two of them I will have a chance to stay and meet everyone. By the way, I know this might be a wierd request... but does Tim mind signing guitars? I have an old one that I never play anymore that I would love to have signed, and then put it in a display case to mount on the wall. Like everyone else, I look forward to meeting you all, and I hope that the Ga. crowds kick ass. Take care.
-Jeff

Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:22:54 AM
I think its pretty kewl to put faces to the screennames. Makes it more human. Less impersonal.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Isaac Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:19:42 AM
I think i'd be freaked out meeting people off a message board everyday. I was kinda anxious about meeting you, Patrick and Jude at the P-ville show. Its sort of like going to meet your cyber lover fianse for the first time. Actually it was only really like that with St. Jude [;-)] hehe

Isaac

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000