Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Saw Tim on 10/13

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chatterballs Posted - 11/04/2001 : 3:13:54 PM
I'm still reeling from this experience. He's so amazing...but of course you all know that. What surprised me when I met him face to face was how small he is...small hands, and yet he plays such amazing things...I'm inspired. Some of the stretches he makes, they seem impossible. All must bow to Tim.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 06:33:10 AM
I already did last time I was in Burlington, I just haven't had time to post them. But I would love to come back and visit and take more. You can't have enuf pictures of flying monkeys! Can you?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Evergreen Posted - 11/05/2001 : 11:30:34 AM
Ah...the flying monkeys! I get the pleasure of seeing them all the time. They were promoted a few years ago from their post at a place called Emerald City(waterbeds)in Burlington, to guarding the whole city of Burlinton from atop one of the oldest buildings on the waterfront. Everyone agreed that should be their official place when the store closed(what? no one buying waterbeds?) One of them was even stolen by a UVM frat gang and the city investigated as a full fledged crime until its return. Which tells you something about the mind set around here, and another reason you and the cRew would love it. I have pictures of the monkeys, not on disc though, so I can't send them online..sorry. When you come to Burlington, I'll bring one to the show for you. Or even better, you can take a few shots with your
sweet camera and post them so everyone can see what we're talking about.

Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 09:47:14 AM
Indeed I did, and I meant every word of it. Hell I would move there just for the flying monkeys! If you don't know what I am talking about you're just gonna have to visit Burlington VT and find out for yourself. It was one of the kewlest things I have ever come across. By the way, Tom(our booking agent) just moved back up to Burlington, so you can bet he will have us up in your(his) area sometime in the not to distant future. Can't wait to see you again.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Evergreen Posted - 11/05/2001 : 09:32:39 AM
Thanx Fluffy...Tim couldn't have picked a better touring manager and road cRew. I'm sure not new to TR just posting. The show I saw was in Burlington, Vermont at the Metronome. One of your top choices to live as I read in an earlier post. You ought to think about it....It's really close to Canada!!!!

Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 09:06:05 AM
Welcome Aboard, Evergreen! Which show was that?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 08:05:52 AM
THATS TIM!!!! Whatta guy!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Evergreen Posted - 11/05/2001 : 07:51:03 AM
I saw TR play a year and a half ago and I'm still floored. I had the pleasure of sitting about five feet away. I've been a fan of virtuoso guitarists both acoustic and electric(mostly fusion & fusion jazz) and seen many masters play live and Tim was by far the most amazing... I was mesmerized by his sound and hand movements. He goes places on the strings where no one else dares to wander.

When the show was over he came out to my table to chat(by my request) and when I asked him to sign my ticket and extended a ballpoint pen, he said "wait, let me go get a Sharpie it's better". Then he did just that and shortly returned with a Sharpie. Again I was floored. I should have been running to get him something after a show like that.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000