Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Roll Back FCC Media Ownership

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 10/09/2003 : 09:44:56 AM
This was posted on the DMB website. It involves the ownership of the media. New legislation passed in June basically allowed a handful of companies more ability to control the media. This has a huge impact on each of us. I don't know how many of you read the DMB site therefore I am listing the petition here for you to read and perhaps also sign.

This action not only effects musicians who want to get their music heard, but journalism, thus effecting politiacal races (as happens now)and world view.

No pressure meant for anyone to sign, just putting the information out there. Click on the website for info. about the petition.

http://www.mediareform.net/petition.php

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 10/10/2003 : 03:02:57 AM
This reminds me, some guy in my race & ethnicity class tried to say that the media was not conservative, but in fact very liberal. Suffice to say, there was a collective groan that was let out by everyone else, including me in the class. Just thought I'd mention that little story here, seemed to be a good place.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000