Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Simon and Garfunkel tour, I'm bummed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 09/21/2003 : 4:59:57 PM
So they are united again for a 20 show tour, but alas none in the Northeast! I don't know how much I would have been willing to pay for tickets but I really wanted to hear them again live.

Looks like they will be playing in Michigan, Ohio, Florida, California to name afew. Nothing even remotely close to me.

I think there are at least 4 California shows so this time I am jealous of you Arthen!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bugman96 Posted - 09/25/2003 : 2:17:17 PM
If it's anything like the other places, it'll probably like $80 for the lower level, a hundred something for floor,
PJK Posted - 09/25/2003 : 12:34:04 PM
Thanks Jesse, I am smiling now! woohoo a show in Philly! Hope I am still smiling when I see how much the tickets are!
bugman96 Posted - 09/25/2003 : 12:03:16 PM
http://www.simonandgarfunkel.com/live.html

3 shows at the Garden, 1 in Atlantic City, 1 at Continental (Meadowlands), 1 at the Wachovia (First Union) Center, plus some shows in CT and MA.
SurferX Posted - 09/25/2003 : 05:32:50 AM
No prob, man...The Pond sucks. I heard from a friend of mine that Staples was designed so that it would be sonically better than most arenas that exist today (and I think it is...). Just be glad it's not the Oakland Arena or, like previously stated, Arco Arena. Those places blow worse than a 5 cent hooker...
KevinLesko Posted - 09/23/2003 : 03:34:31 AM
Thanks for the Tip Suferx, I just figured Staples was bad after being a bit disapointed with the sound at the pond when I saw Fleetwood Mac there.
SurferX Posted - 09/23/2003 : 01:04:53 AM
Believe it or not, Staples Center has some of the best acoustics I've heard in an area. I've seen DMB/Gov't Mule and Matchbox 20/Sugar Ray/Lisa Loeb there, and I was mighty impressed.

Oh crap! I posted! *Goes back into hiding*
KevinLesko Posted - 09/22/2003 : 01:54:52 AM
quote:
One of the concerts is in Sacramento, at Arco Arena ( a shitty place to see concerts the acoustics are horrible

Same goes for Staples and Arrowhead pond, I was looking into possibly going to one of the So Cal Shows, but when I saw that they were going to be huge arena shows, I knew that would mean bad venues, and way too expensive prices.
Arthen Posted - 09/22/2003 : 12:41:34 AM
Well, I will treat it well with dignity. And I love November too. Such a great fall month.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 09/22/2003 : 12:11:15 AM
Oh nothing! It's just my favorite day... easy as that.. November is my favorite month... and actually... here's the sappy part, 11/12 is my grandmother's birthday, and she's one of the greatest people to have ever walked the earth (yeah... I only sound biased since she's my grandmother.. but really )... So, a favorite month has to have a favorite day... so there you have it! I'm rather protective of that day, so I am happy to hear that it's your birthday and not some jackass!
Arthen Posted - 09/21/2003 : 11:53:59 PM
What's on the 12th that I can't think of?
Miss Sorrel Posted - 09/21/2003 : 11:26:40 PM
Ah Pam... if you wanna come to Florida, I've got an air mattress with your name all over it!! Queen size... automatic pump and everything... you don't even have to blow it up... Although, I have no clue where Sunrise is... and I do believe that 12/18 is the day I fly to Costa Rica.. So hell, take the whole damn condo... visit Mickey... or the Hulk... Shammoo... The Holy Land... the list goes on and on...

And Arthen, I knew there was something spetacular about you... November 12 is my absolute favorite day of the year!!! How lucky you are to be able to celebrate your birthday on it!
Arthen Posted - 09/21/2003 : 5:43:43 PM
One of the concerts is in Sacramento, at Arco Arena ( a shitty place to see concerts the acoustics are horrible ). That's only about 90 minutes from where I live now.

The concert is November 12th. Which coincidently is my birthday, which I'll be spending being on duty in the dorms. So, I don't get to see them either.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000