Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Yay hurricane!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/18/2003 : 1:50:38 PM
YAY!! Because of this great hurricane i'm out of school for the rest of the day, and all day tomorrow. finally i get a break!! i probably have to write a paper tomorrow, and do some stuff like that, but this weekend is going to be soo nice!

ahh, i can sleep !!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/19/2003 : 8:15:54 PM
i did hear about one thing funny aboot the other nite. There's this huge hill at jmu next to the ISAT buildings, and someone put out a few slip and slides connected to each other making about a 50 yard slide down a hill... a bunch of kids were going down it until police came and told em to go back inside!

funny crazy kids!
PJK Posted - 09/19/2003 : 4:45:18 PM
Damn why do kids have to be so dumb? I will be praying for them and their families. Let us know if they find them!

One thing that pissed the hell out of me as far as the hurricane goes is the fact that every damn reporter from every station had to be at the worst parts of the storm reporting live outside! They would say how very dangerous it was and how people should not be outside there and I kept thinking, then why the hell are you outside? They wondered why kids and young guys were outside fooling around, well they see the damn reporter is outside, and probably figure nothing is going to happen to him/her. Somehow I don't think mother nature is going to care if you are from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, etc.

Sorry, just venting.
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/19/2003 : 1:48:29 PM
well hurricane is nice to me so far...i got time to write a paper today, so it all worked out well.

on the sad side tho, some jmu students tried swimming, rafting in the creek yesterday during the storms, and a few are missing...
PJK Posted - 09/19/2003 : 12:45:25 PM
I forgive you Teri! hehe Glad you got to take the trip, also that it sounds like you will be at the New Brunswick show tonight! Awesome! I know Fluffy will be so happy to see you! Let me know what your plans are as far as Bryn Mawr are concerned. I got my ticket in the mail so I am counting on being there.
tericee Posted - 09/19/2003 : 11:39:17 AM
I got out of THREE days of school! So I drove up to NYC to see a friend of mine.

BTW, I would have stopped in to visit you on the way Pam, but I was on a time table -- she wanted me to get to her house between work and the gym.
PJK Posted - 09/18/2003 : 1:58:42 PM
Just make sure you save your work on your computer so you don't lose anything if the power goes out. Also if you don't have a flashlight, it might be a good time to get one. Ok, thats the mom in me coming out again, damnit! hehe

Stay safe!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000