Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 timmy's views.......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ddupree Posted - 10/31/2001 : 10:36:12 AM
so what are tim's views on all the terrible things that are going as of late? a few days after all this stuff happened i found myself thinking, "damn, i bet tim's going to coming with all kind of new shit now." it seems like all of his music comes from emotion and there's lots of emotions flowing these days>

i'm not a cool guy anymore, as if i ever was before.-descendents.

dusty

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich with an h Posted - 11/11/2001 : 10:35:29 AM
that would be sad... but i would respect that. He has the money and the ability to dissapear from the bullshit and live happy for the rest of his life.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 08:58:46 AM
At first I thought he was kidding about the Canada thing, but he kept bringing it up. He is getting more and more disgusted. Well see. I think it is probably unlikely given he is pretty rooted. If he were single I think he would be gone. If it gets much worse, he may just pack up the family and go.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/04/2001 : 10:06:15 PM
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
-J

KevinLesko Posted - 11/04/2001 : 5:52:45 PM
OK, time for me to recomend a book. This is the one that really made me pissed at the gov't: Jesse Ventura's 2nd book, Political Pawns and Media Jackyls. Jesse is the only politician who speaks his mind and doesn't care what others think. In this book he tells you how the gov't really works and it made me quite ill. I've yet to hear his views on the whole current situation but I'm sure they would be great. (and this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I am a wrestling fan... this is a whole seperate deal, I'm a fan of his ability as a politician).

Jamie M Posted - 11/04/2001 : 5:02:00 PM
quote:

He has even talked of moving to Canada because he is so disgusted with our governments handling of this situation.

Tim moving to Canada? How amazing would that be. Is there any seriousness behind that or is he just joking around?

Fluffy Posted - 11/03/2001 : 07:12:43 AM
Tim also suggests reading Noam Chomskys "Rogue State" if you want to understand a little better how we are viewed by the rest of the world and the things we have done to anger and incite these fanatics. Don't get us wrong, we in no way endorse what is being done against us but if you read the book you may understand a little better why they can justify it to themselves, although they will never be able to justify that kind of behavior to anyone but themselves and their followers.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/03/2001 : 07:07:23 AM
Tim is quite distraught over the whole matter. He is really bummed about the attack on afghanistan. War is not the answer! Peace is the answer! We do much talking about this subject in the van everyday after we see the developments on the news each nite in the hotel. The other nite Tim got to see the Dali Lama speak on the subject and his remarks really hit home with Tim. Those of you that have been at shows may have noticed Tim making comments here and there about PEACE. No specifics, he feels everyone needs to focus more on peace. He has even talked of moving to Canada because he is so disgusted with our governments handling of this situation. IF you were living in Afghanistan you could easily say what we are doing to them are acts of terrorism. It is all really in the side you choose to look at it from. Tim chooses to look at it from the side of humanity and war is not good for humanity. Violence is not the answer. I could go on forever on this subject but I would not want to misquote or put words in Tim's mouth. If you meet him ask him about it, he is more than happy to share his views on the issue. Hope this helps. PEACE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 10/31/2001 : 4:33:58 PM
I've been wondering that myself. What does tim think/how does tim feel about everything thats been going on from 9/11 on? Hopefully Fluffy can shed some light on this.

And Fluffy, I PROMISE to post AFTER you do, so you're not the last one on this thread :)

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000