Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Fluffy says "Be Careful"!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 10/31/2001 : 07:18:40 AM
Hey Everyone, Sorry I have not been on in a while but the hotel connections have been very few and far between. The last 2 or 3 hotels have only had long distance access numbers for AOL. Costs to much to make long distance calls on hotel phones and I am usually on for a long time when I get on. Anyway, Greg has hooked up with us and the shows have been going great. The last 2 shows Greg joined Tim onstage or some incredible improv encores. Tonights in Rockford IL was the treat of the tour so far for me. I forsee them getting even better. Can't wait to see more feedback from the fans on Greg and Greg and Tim together. The response seems to be overwhelmingly positive. I think Greg is a great compliment to Tim and vice versa. You guys are really gonna start to think I am the biggest klutz. Tonight I slamed my fingers in the door at the Times Theater and now one of my fingers is completely black from the 1st knuckle forward. May I just say, I probably gave Michael Flatley a run for his money with the PAIN dance I did in the dressing room. TR was ready to run me to the hospital. I have never seen a finger turn black. Very Very Un-Pretty! I assure you. I am now figuring out all the little things I can't do very easily, like type, put my hair in a ponytail, and junk like that. Things I usually take for granted. It really sucks! So all I can say is "Be Careful"!! Don't set your hair on fire and don't slam your fingers in doors. Ironically, while we were in Boston on the last tour, I slammed my pinky in Lisa's(Tims publicity person) car door on our way to an on air performance at a local radio station. I hope I am not destined to slam each finger in a door until I have done all 10. That would really suck!! Tomorrow is Halloween, Rew's favorite holiday, and we will be in Chicago at Loyola. It is an early show and we will have lots of time to get prepared for the long drive to Arkansas. Tim is thinking about being a little wild for Halloween, he has joked about playing "War Pigs" at the show tomorrow nite. That would be awesome. Hope he does it. He is going to dedicate it to the state of affairs in the world at the moment, which have him quite disgusted. Well I have been rambling for a while and my finger is killing me. Imagine 1 ouch for each letter L,O,or P typed. Not to mention the bonus ouches when I just bump it on the keyboard typing. Hopefully it goes away soon. I don't like having a BLACK finger. It doesn't seem healthy. OUCH! OUCH!! OUCH!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
34   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/09/2002 : 03:46:46 AM
Ostrich Intestines!!!!

UNBELIEVEABLE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 5:08:23 PM
Obviously.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:45:50 PM
Well, then, you've obviously never been here.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:11:44 PM
I didn't know that sub-rural Mississippi was that similar to sub-Saharan Africa.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:07:51 PM
Yep, YOU would. But you didn't grow up in Sub-rural Mississippi.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:06:10 PM
How would that be safer? I'd be afraid of lions and the Zulu.

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 4:03:24 PM
I could live in sub-Saharan Afirca.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:57:26 PM
You are safe! You live in Mississippi and I live in California. You can't get much safer than that!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:52:31 PM
I wish you were too. Because then I'd be safe.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:47:55 PM
I wish I was a lesbian.......

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:44:28 PM
Only if he's a lesbian.

pcbTIM Posted - 09/05/2002 : 3:22:14 PM
Dammit Fluffy! Have you been having sex with Britney Spears again?!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/05/2002 : 10:07:20 AM
Was the black finger a post-dirty sanchez finger?

Fluffy Posted - 08/28/2002 : 6:10:12 PM
My I had almost forgotten about my "black finger". Oh that was so lovely as well. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 06:19:31 AM
But I did capture(on camera of course) what I think is a UFO on the way to Tim's house. Check this link for more details and another kewl story about UFOs

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=466

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 06:16:51 AM
I have tried to take pics but they have not come out. To far away. But they are there, every nite. Pretty astounding.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/05/2001 : 8:15:05 PM
I would love to see some pictures of the aircraft that you said can be seen above Tim's house sometimes... if you ever get a chance I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be curious to see what they look like.
-J

LizT Posted - 11/05/2001 : 4:35:09 PM
Fluffy, your pics are worth the wait. I guess patience is a virtue. Have you ever thought about publishing a book of your photographs?With all your travels, I'm sure you have quite a collection. Liz
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 08:29:18 AM
Wish I had enuf time to post what I have so far but it is so busy out here on the road. I promise they will be there when the tour is over if not sooner. I got some real good ones.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
LizT Posted - 11/05/2001 : 12:02:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words Fluffy. I'm getting anxious to see all the pics you 've been taking on tour! This is my favorite website, so I'll keep posting! Liz
Fluffy Posted - 11/03/2001 : 05:51:07 AM
Thanx for all the well wishing on the finger. Speaking of fingers, wait till you see the pic of the tshirt Justin made for TR. We all had a great laugh. It seems the Rockford show was just a show that was bad for fingers. Kevin, I can't believe I missed the Feeling Doors joke. It was so obvious. I ROTFL about that one. I was certainly feeling doors, the full weight of them. Liz and Jen, You guys better not get intimidated by all these goofballs and there comments, we really value having your inputs here. You guys are always welcome, take the comments with a grain of salt and please don't rub them it the wound. We are glad to have you guys(or should I say GRRLS) aboard. Wish we had more kewl chix running around the board. But as I mentioned in an earlier thread, boards in honor of guitar players don't generally attract alot of the female gender. So consider yourselves the special ones. Keep Posting!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Dave S Posted - 11/02/2001 : 8:59:58 PM
I was hoping someone would get a laugh from that, not get bent outta shape...but it's all good, I think that Liz basically said what i wanted to say, "we are just kidding."

see you 'round

LizT Posted - 11/02/2001 : 10:31:55 AM
Hi Jen, I think this board is hilarious! These guys are just kidding around about the female stuff. I've been "lurking" on the board for a long time, way back when it was originally "Loose Interpretations". Thanks to Mr. Jon Soldo and his love for the music, he has brought us all together! And of course, the Guitar God of the Universe Mr. Tim Reynolds! I can't forget to mention Mr. Fluffy, the best damn tour manager on the planet! Jon where are you, I miss your jibberish! Peace, Liz
jen-jen Posted - 11/01/2001 : 5:34:33 PM
This topic is getting a little sketchy. I would think that the male/female topics should be put to rest. It would be a huge loss for us TWO females to not want to post anymore. Also, things could become a little one sided considering the men have what 300 voices backing them, while us females....two.

:) JEN (:

Dave S Posted - 11/01/2001 : 4:37:27 PM
How to mathematically prove that women = all evil

1.Women = money x time right?

2.And we all know money = time..

3. so women = money squared

4.It is common knowledge that money is the root of all evil. (money = (square rt. of) all evil . This also means that money squared equals "all evil".

5. If women = money squared = all evil...WOMEN = ALL EVIL

LizT Posted - 11/01/2001 : 11:04:28 AM
Thanks for the tips Jeff. I'll ignore the P.S. comment for now. I really don't think you want to get me started on that topic! And, oh cum on,"splooge"....I prefer the term "tool puke"!!! hee hee Liz
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/31/2001 : 8:47:40 PM
Hey... don't be intimidated to post on a predominantly guy inhabited board... whenever you don't know what to say and want to fit in... just mention something about beer, a penis, or splooge and you're as good as "one of the boys." Try it... and if you can work the words "dillywhap" "SHHHHOCKA" or "deez" in there somewhere... it's just icing on the cake.
-J

P.S.- Women are the root of all that is evil.

LizT Posted - 10/31/2001 : 7:09:26 PM
Hey Jeff, Thanks for the detailed explanation. Being one of the few females to post, I guess when remarks are said about woMEN, it strikes a nerve. It's funny how men blame women and women blame men for all their problems! Did you know that men are the root of all our female problems, like preMENstral syndrome,MENstruation, MENorrhagia, and MENopause, just to name a few. HEE HEE I know , I probably shared too much, it's a girl thing. Anyway, I love Tim's music and enjoy the site. I do feel a little intimidated posting since this is a predominantly male board... Trick or Treat!!!!!!!! Liz
KevinLesko Posted - 10/31/2001 : 6:48:31 PM
I beleive there is a "feeling doors" joke to be made here somewhere...

Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/31/2001 : 5:39:07 PM
quote:
Hey Mr. Pimp, I hope that comment isn't intended for me....

Hehe no it was a satirical view of what Fluffy's inner monologue might sound like right about now... implying that he may have come across someone associated with voodoo and pissed her off, hence becoming the recipient of curse to set his own hair on fire, and bang his fingers around, among other things... a joke at HIS expense not yours. :) In all seriousness I hope the finger feels better Fluffy.
-Jeff

strut24 Posted - 10/31/2001 : 5:17:44 PM
Fluffy, hope the finger is doing better...I will be in "costume" but I am sure youll be able to find me. My costume is in homage to last nights show

see u there

Justin

LizT Posted - 10/31/2001 : 4:21:12 PM
Hey Mr. Pimp, I hope that comment isn't intended for me....

Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/31/2001 : 10:36:24 AM
"Hmm... Maybe I SHOULDN'T nave called that old woman a 'stupid voodoo bitch.'"

-J

LizT Posted - 10/31/2001 : 10:19:19 AM
Hey Fluffy, that finger sounds pretty bad. You may want to take the time and to get it x-rayed to see if it's broken. You might want to put it in a splint, too. Just make sure the blood circulation is good, you can press on your finger nail until it turns white and let go. It should take less than 3 seconds for the color to return to normal. If it doesn't , please get it checked! Just some advice from a nurse and a friend! I learned a lesson about being careful the hard way when I fell after leaving a DC DMB show last year and snapped my wrist in half. Then I had to look like a freak for 6 weeks with this metal rod on my arm! I was nicknamed "ROBO-NURSE". We really take for granted everything we do with our hands until we can't use them! By the way, Halloween is my favorite time of the year too! Take care and thanks for the updates. Sounds very awesome, bummed I can't make it to any shows. Delaware is just a little too far......Liz

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000