Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Argh

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CPPJames Posted - 08/27/2003 : 02:19:50 AM
Hello all. Been quite some TIMe since I hit these boards. I've been on dial-up for a few months so I've been basically oblivious to anything involving the online world. Hopefully that'll change soon. Life's been pretty crappy. I quit my job to move up north (back to my home town) and the job market is ridiculously poor. I'm doing some freelance stuff now but it's not a guarantee that the work will be there consistently. I'm way behind on pretty much every payment imaginable and basically I need about $5k to drop from the sky, lol. Oh well...just figured I'd poke my head in here and whine a bit =). Hope all is well with everyone and hopefully I can get my life straightened out and get back into the conversation(s) a bit more.

James
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 08/27/2003 : 11:43:17 PM
Thanks all. I'm trying to keep my chin up. I'm near the end of one of my freelance websites, so I should get a little bit of money out of that. Hopefully I'll be able to spring for high speed soon and be back here on a more permanent basis.
Arthen Posted - 08/27/2003 : 7:00:28 PM
Glad to see you back even if it's just for a post. Good luck with all the life straightening stuff man.
Fluffy Posted - 08/27/2003 : 6:22:36 PM
Echoing the same sentiment that has already been voiced. Glad you stopped by and hope to see you around more often. I can identify with the frustration of dial-up. I feel like I am living in the DARK AGES(you know, 10 years ago!!).
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/27/2003 : 08:14:34 AM
I second PJK! I was wondering where you were and figured you were having too much fun in NY... I am sorry to hear that it's otherwise. If you do find that money dropping hole in the sky will you please let me know? I'd like to vacation there.

This probably won't help any... but when things aren't going well for me, I sorta lap it up... I am not a masochist or anything... but I do think that life has a way of going through ups and downs. I know that when I am down, the only way to go is back up. And when things are real crappy, I remind myself that when it reflects on the other side, it's only going to be that good .
PJK Posted - 08/27/2003 : 07:06:52 AM
James, really great to hear from you! Sorry life is a bummer for you now. I hope you aren't regretting the move. Something will turn up for you soon. The job market is a bitch right now. Really push the resumes in Sept/Oct. That is when people are back from vacation and ready again to get down to business. With any luck you will get a job before the holidays roll around.

Best vibes and prayers going your way! I have a feeling something really good is about to happen for you!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000