Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Weird dream

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 08/24/2003 : 12:57:41 PM
So i had a rather bizare dream last night, in which all of us from the board went camping together. We set up camp, started to drink a little bit, then for some reason, myself, fluffy, and someone who was supposed to be silky the pimp, (but didnt look like him) jumped into a boat and started paddling down the stream. we went around a few bends then i guess got to where we were going, cuz we got out and started walking. Fluffy then handed both silky and myself a bottle of wine which we all began to drink. We talked about how this was the frist time we had all gotten together, and kept walking.

Then, we pass by a cop car. Being that i am under the 'legal' drinking age i got worried, put the cork back in the bottle and handed it back to fluffy. Silky did the same, (but i believe he is over 21). But anyway, so the cops start to fallow us, and we agree to go to some cabin of theirs to take breatalizers, but they didnt even ask if we had been drinking. I guess the police are just that good.

So we get to the place and as we enter, eveyone but myself runs off and hids. So the cop has me hang out in the living room where his dog begins to lick me, so i pet it, his daughter comes it and takes the dog away. then i start to play the piano a bit, nothing too good. (guess i can dream about gettin caught drinking, but i can't dream i have some tallent at the piano )

So he gives up on catching everyone else and tells me to sit down at this tabble. I do. he hands me a pen cap, and tells me to blow into it. . . So i do, and have dificulty holding a long exhail for some reason. but after a little time a line shows up on the pen cap. The cop takes it and says i have a b/a level of .12 . But i sure didnt feel that drunk. So after that i tried to find fluffy in the house, and did. but then i woke up after that.

Dreams are weird.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 08/27/2003 : 7:02:00 PM
The plural of Moose is exactly that. Moose. It's like Fish.
Fluffy Posted - 08/27/2003 : 4:41:25 PM
(c)Rew and I saw a couple of Mooses(or is it Meeses) on our drive thru Rocky Mt National Park. I have pictures somewhere, but they were before I got my digital camera I think. Anyway on to the dream........

Very strange!!!!I sound like a nice guy giving wine to my friends(or a pervert trying to get young boys drunk and seduce them in secluded cabins, lets go with the NICE GUY thought)and keeping them out of trouble. Next let it be said, you don't want me around if the cops are around. I am not the best person to have around if the cops stop you. The words mouthy and standoffish come to mind. These are attitudes cops don't seem to take to kindly to for some reason HEHE. As for the dog licking you, is there something we should know? Have you been reading and thinking about MissSorrels website too much? I must ask, how did you know it was his daughter? Was her name Laura by any chance? The pen cap, I am at a loss. Your BAC .12, wow, what a lightweight hehe. You didn't even finish the bottle before you gave it back. LOL AS for finding me in the house, if the cops were there, they must have brought me because I wouldn't have gone there on my own if cops were involved. I just love BIZARRE dreams. I have them from TIMe to TIMe and love trying to figure them out and what deep twisted thought in my deep, dark, demented subconscious spawned it.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/25/2003 : 10:33:09 PM
I want to see a moose... in the wild... it's very strange... I have an obsession with seeing a moose. Yellowstone apparently has a lot of them...
thomasode Posted - 08/25/2003 : 5:48:55 PM
Colorado....great camping....NO bears here:)
KevinLesko Posted - 08/25/2003 : 2:31:41 PM
I'm not sure if I want to make it a camping trip after those bear mauling pictures were posted earlier in the summer. At least somewhere without bears please!!!
Arthen Posted - 08/25/2003 : 12:48:21 PM
Oregano?
rubylith Posted - 08/25/2003 : 08:54:11 AM
ill bring the herb
Arthen Posted - 08/25/2003 : 02:04:25 AM
Man, a board camping trip would be awesome. At this point though, I'd settle for meeting some of you guys at a show.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/24/2003 : 9:59:53 PM
Yeah... dreams are crazy... but I think subconsciously we all want to have a big board camping trip. I'll bring marshmellows to roast if this ever happens!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000