Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Dave & Timmy tour likely

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hydroponics Posted - 10/30/2001 : 3:11:39 PM
taken from nancies.org
---------

Today, during a late afternoon with County Down's (Ireland) Cool FM 97.4, Dave provided some interesting news. First, regarding a winter tour, he said: "We have talked about it. I think we are going to start the summer tour earlier, like a spring tour, but I don't know if we are going to do a winter tour. I think we might just go into the studio and record some more." When asked about resuming his acoustic tours with Tim Reynolds, he said: "I think so, I can't see why I wouldn't resume touring with Tim. I was actually thinking about coming here with Tim, someday. I thought it might be a nice way to come over." Finally, he was asked to confirm the news that DMB will be playing the opening of the 2002 Winter Olympics, which he did. Our thanks to Scott McBurney of Ireland for the detailed information.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/01/2001 : 6:30:24 PM
quote:

That would be cool. I would give both legs for tickets.

You just may have to my friend.....unless they start playing stadiums, which would kind of ruin the whole thing.

My life is stressful enough now....if I have to deal with exhausting all my resources both financial and otherwise to get D&T tix...I may shoot myself :)

I know....I could just NOT GO....but that is NEVER an option when it comes to Tim...and uh...whos that other dude?

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Warehouse918 Posted - 10/31/2001 : 10:59:14 PM
That would be cool. I would give both legs for tickets.

strut24 Posted - 10/31/2001 : 03:30:19 AM
i MUST see a Dave and Tim show!!!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/30/2001 : 8:24:31 PM
Excuse me while I clean up the massive load I just blew.
-J

jen-jen Posted - 10/30/2001 : 5:50:56 PM
To see a Dave and Tim show would be the greatest thing in the entire world to me. I think I could go without Christmas presents for seven years after seeing that. Well, hopefully it works out and it doesn't happen while I'm in Italy! That would suck!

:) JEN (:

music1059 Posted - 10/30/2001 : 5:08:40 PM
that would be so damn cool but with my luck ofcourse there not going to come to the state I live in georgia but on the other hand I can fly for free so even if they were on a different continent I would fly to see them because after that show I can honestly say I can die happy

MC Posted - 10/30/2001 : 3:37:27 PM
Wow, sounds like good news, hope everything works out!

The D&T show is still probably the best musical performance I have seen.

MC

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000