Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Fluffy as a COP??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 08/08/2003 : 5:52:29 PM
I took one of those online career tests. You know the ones, answer a bunch of questions and it's supposed to tell you what careers your best suited for, well here were my top 10 career answers:

Highway Patrol Pilots 100%
Police Patrol Officers 98%
Sheriffs & Deputy Sheriffs 88%
Actors & Performers 79%
Guards & Watchguards 77%
Directors-Stage, Motion Pictures, Television & Radio 77%
Producers 76%
Program Directors 75 %
Technical Directors/Managers 74%
Amusement Entertainers 73%

I just can't see myself as cop, but if you think about it, the answers seem pretty right on the mark, for once. I have taken these things since high school and they were always drastically wrong. These all seem to be in the "SECURITY" or "ENTERTAINMENT" fields so I guess these choices aren't way off the mark as these are what I do, but Fluffy as a COP????? Come on, NO WAY!!!! Law inforcement no way, rule inforcement yes. I guess some folks would see my job at 9:30 Club as a cop of sorts. A club cop if you will. So I am rambling, I just wanted to announce that for once these tests are totally wrong, these are definitely in the ballpark of what I do.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 08/11/2003 : 4:02:11 PM
LOL, I think I am ready to be a home-husband. $248k a year huh? What would you like for dinner honey? Hey wait, would that make me a kept man? Would Sorrel become my sugar-mama? Would I still be able to tour? Must rethink this whole house-husband thing!

PS:If you were my wife, I would LOVE for you to be a surgeon(making $248k), hehe.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/10/2003 : 02:44:37 AM
100 percent surgeon!!!!

Hell yeah! If I married somebody THEY'D stay home with Sorrel Jr. because I'd be making $175,190- $248,371.

Now then, that said... there's no way in hell I'd want to, or would anybody for that matter want me to, be a surgeon...

Damn, I think there;s a tweak in the system... they take your data and gived you the job at the end of your spectrum!
victorwootenfan Posted - 08/09/2003 : 9:41:43 PM
I thought mine was weird enough as a photographer. WTF?? I take pictures when i go on trips, but it's not something i take a lot of time and detail into, cheap camera at that, not even digital. What a strange first choice for that...
KevinLesko Posted - 08/09/2003 : 9:32:41 PM
1 Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists Score: 100%

So Kevin, what are you doing these days? "oh I'm a Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologist"

a what???
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/09/2003 : 2:17:39 PM
I'll have to take one of these again... when I was in high school I took one and it said I should be a professional athlete... or a referee... aside from my job, I don't see myself as being very athletic let alone wanting to do athletics as a long term profession... but then again, my inner highschool personality was as a jock... maybe I am denying myself of my true calling...
victorwootenfan Posted - 08/09/2003 : 12:16:32 PM
doing the career thing right now...

Professional Photographers Score: 100%
Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio Score: 98%
Producers Score: 97%
Actors and Performers Score: 96%
Photographers, Scientific Score: 95%
Camera Operators, Television and Motion Picture Score: 94%
Program Directors Score: 92%
Reporters and Correspondents Score: 92%
Technical Directors/Managers Score: 91%
Systems Analysts, Electronic Data Processing Score: 91%

That's interesting, i want to be either a producer in music or a performer, and that was in some of my top percents...interesting tho.
Arthen Posted - 08/08/2003 : 10:40:56 PM
Thanks! Pretty interesting little test there.
Fluffy Posted - 08/08/2003 : 10:30:09 PM
Hey Arthen, It may be an AOL only thing, but you can give it a shot. Here's the link:

http://aolsvc.careerfinder.aol.com/career_guide
Arthen Posted - 08/08/2003 : 9:59:59 PM
Hey Fluffy, what site did you take that at?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000