Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Notes from the "post pics..." post

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 08/08/2003 : 4:58:42 PM
Well, I have decided to post my comments here as that damn thread just takes to long to load on my sad ole dial-up connection. HEHE

Kevin, the pic of me and the Vast Combo was actually taken hours before we saw you in Solano Beach. It was taken in the middle of the desert between Phoenix and Solano Beach. We stopped so the Germans could check out the cactus. How bizarre, to have never seen a cactus before. Guess they aren't to prevalent in Germany.

As for the pic Oozle posted, neither pic is actually of me(which hopefully noone actually believed they were hehe) I am actually named after a friend of my moms pet cat.

and if you believe that I got some wonderful property opportunities in Florida!!!! HEHE
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 08/13/2003 : 12:53:37 AM
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fluffy

and if you believe that I got some wonderful property opportunities in Florida!!!! HEHE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH where!?!? Around me???

Around YOU? Hell, IT IS YOU!!!! j/k

(that was just to EZ to pass up)
KevinLesko Posted - 08/12/2003 : 11:59:36 AM
I'm still waiting to hear on some ocean-front property in Montana that was offered to me once and I jumped on.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/12/2003 : 11:27:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

OH where!?!? Around me???

And if you believe that... I have some delicious property oppurtunities in Idaho.
Fluffy Posted - 08/11/2003 : 4:37:37 PM
Yes it was really refreshing being on tour with "The Germans". It is really amazing how much we take for granted around us until you have someone around who is excited about ALL the things WE take for granted. As for run-ins with cactus, I also have had many in my years, my worst being stepping on one of those little, low to the ground, bulbous cactus' and running a spine all the way thru my shoe and foot. That was not pleasant, let me tell you. The spine went thru the bottom of my shoe and was sticking out the top with my foot inbetween. Ahhhh, desert life, even with experiences like that, I do miss it, VERY MUCH!
KevinLesko Posted - 08/11/2003 : 4:16:40 PM
Thanks Fluffster, I did indeed see it. I'm guessing you guys didnt take the 10 now that I know where you were coming from, but it looked a bit like my old stomping grounds in the coachella valley. That's so funny about the cactus, I have seen thousands of them, and even been pricked numerous times, similar to PAM noticing and liking all of the palm trees in the pictures I posted. I just take it for granted that there are millions of palms around.
Fluffy Posted - 08/11/2003 : 3:55:24 PM
Hey Kev, didn't know if you saw my answer on this one. TTT

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000