Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 First post in the new apt!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/06/2003 : 01:42:34 AM
... condo actually... Yep... I am on my bed, which has become a makeshift island in the middle of boxes, bags, clothes, and crap... haha... and I thought I was going to be productive tonight... silly me! But I hope everybody had a great week... please send me productive vibes and creative energy!
22   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 08/14/2003 : 01:19:57 AM
Ok...i guess...

*PAUSE*

So it's 73 degrees in my living room right now...
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/14/2003 : 01:12:13 AM
And I would really rather not see Max's penis and think of anybody, so will you please stop Jay?
Jay Posted - 08/14/2003 : 01:08:20 AM
Well, at least yer thinking of us...

*Sitting in the corner, looks down... "God damn always callin' me little chihuahua boy dammit i can't help it it's herditary..."*
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/14/2003 : 01:05:39 AM
Great... now whenever I see Max humping the bear... I'll think of everybody at the TR Board
Jay Posted - 08/14/2003 : 12:53:12 AM
Oh...Hey, I've heard that phrase a lot...dammit...

*sulks over to the corner and wimpers.*
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/14/2003 : 12:50:46 AM
um, you ever hear the term "hung like a chihuahua"... yeah, it's never used as a compliment, so there's no need to answer that! But... cut a hole for what is what I am getting at!
Jay Posted - 08/14/2003 : 12:48:27 AM
hahaha! No this is the car-salesmen brother...always lookin' fer a way to exploit people...damn bastard...he's getting married on Bill Monroe's birthday and I have to wear a god damn tux.

Cut a hole in the bear....cut a hole in the bear...cut a hole in the bear...
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/14/2003 : 12:46:01 AM
Is this the brother who just had a kid? Max is getting in that phase... only he uses a bear... that poor poor bear...
Jay Posted - 08/14/2003 : 12:43:34 AM
When I got my lab, my brother used to pay me a dollar to crawl around on my hands and knees so it would...uh...ya know...it wasn't very fun but at least I had money for smokes.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/13/2003 : 11:42:04 PM
Alright, I am pulling this from the "jokes" thread incase that whole lag licking thing is unclear:

Ok, I don't have a joke... but I wanted to find someway to share this... Apparently my roommate's (Laura) dog Max likes to lick her legs after she puts lotion on, which no doubt, is a terrific site just as it is… But I just witnessed Laura, in her p.j.s and slippers, with a glass of wine, getting chased by her chihuahua who is trying his damnest to get a taste of her legs! Priceless… simply, priceless!

And Fluffy, if there's enough people who will pay $1 I think we have a deal.... I mean all you have is me laughing my ass off hiding my legs from the little beast, and Laura, who isn't as freaked out by dog slober as I am, just like "what the fuck dog?"... yeah, secretly she's like 'good boy'... oh... she'd beat me, I am kidding, of course..
Jay Posted - 08/13/2003 : 11:26:24 PM
Shit, me and this chihuahua need to hang out, man....
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/13/2003 : 11:02:12 PM
Well.... things are getting settled. I am sorta bummed because I feel like I am doing all the decorating and placing of things, which is of course fine with me in a way. But I first of all, don't want to do this all on my own, and also, I don't want Laura to come out of her room and think that it looks like "Sorrel's". So I am trying to keep to my room and own space for now, and yes, slowly but surely I am! This condo alone is so beautiful... I don't want to touch it because it seems to lovely!

Now, as for Max, the chihuahua... I have a soft spot for him because he's so damn cute, but Laura and I both don't know the first thing about raising a dog... let alone I am strictly Aunt Sorrel to him!

We don't have a vaccuum right now, but i am sure if we did he wouldn't do anything cute like that... he'd probably bark at it, shit on the carpet somewhere, try to lick our legs, and then eat the mushrooms that are growing wildly outside our place.... those all seem to be his favorite pastimes.
PJK Posted - 08/13/2003 : 5:44:38 PM
Sorrel, are you all settled in now? A chihuahua for a roommate eh? Hope it isn't the snippy kind. When I worked in a pet shop many years ago, we had a chihuahua and it was so fragile that I didn't leave it in the store overnight, I took it home with me every night. She was so cute and so good I wanted to keep her but I was heading off to college, living in a dorm, so I couldn't.

An older couple bought her and they just loved her. They said she would ride on top of the vaccuum cleaner when the woman was cleaning.

Anyway I hope your condo is looking more like "home."

Fluffy Posted - 08/13/2003 : 01:18:49 AM
I'm sorry MissSorrel, did you say something? I was to busy imagining Max licking Laura's legs. LOL Have you started the website yet? hehe
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/11/2003 : 11:38:18 PM
haha... yeah Fluffy, I'll do that and then send Laura to hunt down your ass! But actually... seeing as how my sytle is stuck in the early to mid 90s, a little updated help isn't so much a bad thing... I just don't do pastels all too well... maybe I could talk her into buying some darker colors...
Fluffy Posted - 08/10/2003 : 03:21:52 AM
Since they are "not your style" and you probably won't wear them since they "aren't your style", I would just give them away, although this may not sit well with your new roomie. HEHE
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/10/2003 : 02:50:43 AM
oh yeah, big time! it's just a matter of actually going through it! I have stacks of things that are important, blended with what should be trash.... After going through clothes and donating them to friends and charity, it's sort of depressing to see how little I have and actually wear!!

That said though... it's exciting because Laura and I wear all the same sized for the most part... so it's like I have a whole new wardrobe of clothes that aren't really my style... but still fit!
KevinLesko Posted - 08/09/2003 : 9:17:54 PM
Miss S: have you considered throwing some of that stuff out, or giving it away? I know I do that whenever I move, which has been every year for the past 4 years. My general rule of thumb is that if it is something I havent used in the past year, it's gone.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/09/2003 : 2:24:35 PM
Well Laura and I are great... it's our other roommate Max that I am having some problems with... he's a four pound rat Chihuahua that Laura doesn't really know how to take care of... But right now I am doing that part of moving where I took all my crap that I didn't want to deal with at the old place, so I just tossed it into boxes and bags... and now, in the new place, I still don't want to deal with it!
Fluffy Posted - 08/08/2003 : 5:32:43 PM
Can I just say.......MOVING BLOWS!!!

Glad it's all over and hope your new digs and roomie work out!!! Say HI to Laura for mwah!
KevinLesko Posted - 08/06/2003 : 2:40:06 PM
Seeing as how I just went through that, I know how long it can take to finally get that "settled in" feeling. Good luck getting everything the way you want it.
Saint Jude Posted - 08/06/2003 : 2:18:00 PM
vibes sent, 2 day land. post some pics of the aprt if u can. and gluck gettin your stuff together.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000