Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 This is a damn good week for concerts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Isaac Posted - 10/29/2001 : 11:54:37 AM
This week kicks ass! Okay I saw the beautiful Mrs. Natalie Merchant last night, tonight i'm seeing Tim, Wednesday night i'm seeing this super crazy tap dance show (you going to that Roachee?), and then as if that wasn't enough good live music for a week, i'm going to see the master Leo Kottke on Saturday evening! Tell ya one thing, i'm gonna be fucking broke ass after this week, but it'll be well worth it!

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/31/2001 : 05:17:26 AM
Monster Magnet Rules!! I think I am DOOMed to never see them again. They always seem to tour at the same time as us. Such a drag. See the price I pay to tour with Tim. Could it be any higher? I think not! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/30/2001 : 01:11:43 AM
Good season for concerts, more likely. I got to see DMB 4 times (which included Bela, Vic, Futureman, Macy Grey), Leo Kottke in New Orleans, seeing Tim in two weeks, then "the beautiful Mrs. Natalie Merchant" will be in Memphis in December, as will Snoop Dogg, Ozzie Ozbourne, and Monster Magnet.

Good times, good times.

Peace

-Jason-

Philosophy is a study that lets up be unhappy more intelligently.
KevinLesko Posted - 10/29/2001 : 11:25:16 PM
I hear ya on that... I'm seeing Tool for the first time on thursday night.
PS, I hear ya on Natalie being beautiful too!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/29/2001 : 1:42:42 PM
Isaac, woohoo, I am so jealous of the shows you get to go to. Those guys (and gals) never come close to us here in Oxford, MS. I had to drive six hours to get to a show in New Orleans.

Which reminds me about Leo Kottke. Man, that will be one awesome show. Probably the single most respectful audience that you will EVER hear. Here's the link to the thread I started about Leo, with a new picture from the show I went to. I got to meet Leo, in case you don't look at the link!!

WOoohooo..

Enjoy your shows!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=87

-Jason-

Philosophy is a study that lets up be unhappy more intelligently.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000