Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Star Wars kid in psychiatric care.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/24/2003 : 02:05:11 AM

http://www.globeandmail.ca/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030723.uboyyn/BNStory/National/
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/31/2003 : 02:58:20 AM
Miss, did you click the image icon above or something else? I'm just curious because i'm sure those red X's werent what you meant to post.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 07/28/2003 : 10:19:21 AM
That poor kid.... I mean, I am sure at one point or another we were all teased... but having your celebirty like popularity be based on being teased by millions is something that I couldn't begin to imagine... However, instead of letting it beat him and having a breakdown... he should use it to his advantage.... watch he's going to host some awards show... or be on some red carpet somewhere!

But, while I am not feeling as nice and sensitive... here's some of my favorites:

Arthen Posted - 07/28/2003 : 01:26:24 AM
True, very true Silky.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 07/27/2003 : 10:55:54 PM
Not to sound toooo heartless... but the stupidity of the act almost (note the almost) warrents the consequences.

Just like the old rule of thumb that you don't write down anything that you don't want other people to read... well... you don't video tape yourself doing something that would be so humiliating to you, if it were to get out, that you would have to drop out of school and seek psychiatric help for it. I do feel bad for the kid, but damn... be a little smarter!
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/25/2003 : 2:01:59 PM
quote:
Hey HTG, how do you always know the whereabouts of this kid? is there something you'd like to tell us.........???haha

phht! Off course not. . .

No but seriously, I visit other boards and new info on the kid pops up, so I though i'd share it here too since people have seen his videos.
thomasode Posted - 07/25/2003 : 12:26:18 PM
Hey HTG, how do you always know the whereabouts of this kid? is there something you'd like to tell us.........???haha
Fleabass76 Posted - 07/25/2003 : 02:59:39 AM
Yes, if he gets violent, we might all get a golf ball retriever smacked across our floors. Hehehe. Seriously though, they could market this shit instead of whining about it. It's one of those "so dorky it's funny things." He could make a career out of this.
Arthen Posted - 07/25/2003 : 12:29:43 AM
That sucks. I feel bad for the kid. Hopefully he won't go crazy and violent.
Jay Posted - 07/24/2003 : 2:36:47 PM
Poor kid...Oh well, if I was in this situation, I would be capitalizing on this so much! I'd be on talk shows and all kinds of things just telling people to buy the T-shirts and watch the video...Then I'd make a personal website with everyone's remakes on them so people can watch them, then I'd post my e-mail so I could talk to people...I think it would rock to be the SWK. But I feel very bad for him now that he's in the hospital with those creepy French shrinks.
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/24/2003 : 10:08:20 AM
Hhhmmm...well its in the T-Shirt section on the website, the one thats says "I 'HEART' SWK."
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/24/2003 : 10:03:50 AM
can't see the pic..
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/24/2003 : 09:19:57 AM
This shirt cracks me up -

{=HTG=} Posted - 07/24/2003 : 09:18:40 AM
quote:
this is keeping me so amused watching these videos!! POOR GUY!!!

I agree, there hilarious...but damn, poor kid.
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/24/2003 : 09:12:46 AM
this is keeping me so amused watching these videos!! POOR GUY!!!
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/24/2003 : 07:14:12 AM
Oh dear God, I just found this website.

http://www.jedimaster.net/

Poor kid...I didnt know it was this outrageous.
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/24/2003 : 06:54:51 AM
The Originals -

http://web.gwax.com/swk/

and 'reloaded'

http://www.anyoneseenthebridge.com/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184847
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/24/2003 : 06:52:30 AM
VWF! Scroll down! There's two diffrent versions of the video's on the topic page. I'll look for 'em if you havent seen it yet, but scroll down.
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/24/2003 : 06:46:51 AM
that sucks...poor kid.

By the way, i didn't get to see the video, anyone want to post a link!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000