Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Radiohead

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
therippa Posted - 06/23/2003 : 1:55:28 PM
Hey, I noticed pjk got tickets to radiohead on the nancies hate me thread...does anyone know where I can get tickets for the SF show? I tried their website, ticketbastard, and all the other channels I know of with no luck.

Or is it already sold out?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 08/10/2003 : 11:13:50 AM
As long as I don't get sick again, I still plan to go to this concert. I need a "music" fix. Its Aug 18, two days before my surgery.It will probably be the last concert I will attend in a long TIMe. Something awesome to look forward to!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/25/2003 : 10:00:01 AM
I just found out that my dad got me 2 tickets to the concert for my birthday!

I am so excited... October 4th, at one of my favorite venues in West Palm Beach.
PJK Posted - 06/25/2003 : 09:35:42 AM
I didn't see the SF show listed, I don't think they went on sale yet. Keep watching Ticketbastard and see if it comes up soon, and listen to local radio stations that play their music. Keep an ear out for radio station pre-sales, that is your best bet. That is how we got ours.

If I hear or see anything I will post it asap!

I am soooo PSYCHED for this show!!!!!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/23/2003 : 8:54:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Man, you can always get tickets at a show. BUT go to people who are just getting out of their car!!!! because then you'll get them before the scalpers, and you're more likely to just pay face.

Hell, I got the Heart ticket from a scalper for under face. I guess that makes him not a scalper...hmm...

hahahahaha... I am picturing walking up to cars in a parking lot and asking them how much they are selling tickets for, and being looked at funny because they aren't selling them, they are really using them.... Ok, much funnier in my head... I should keep there.... but, oh, oh, oh... I am hitting "post new reply"
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/23/2003 : 4:42:22 PM
Man, you can always get tickets at a show. BUT go to people who are just getting out of their car!!!! because then you'll get them before the scalpers, and you're more likely to just pay face.

Hell, I got the Heart ticket from a scalper for under face. I guess that makes him not a scalper...hmm...
therippa Posted - 06/23/2003 : 2:50:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

ah I will check it out and get back to you. I got mine from a radio station pre-sale. Woohoo!!! They went on sale to the public the next day. My guess is they are sold out. Don't give up though. I got tickets to a DMB concert last summer less than a week before their sold out show! I just kept trying Ticketbastard and low and behold 2 tickets became available. It can happen! (They were good seats too!)

BTW Did you catch Radiohead on TV, their live concert at the Becon in NYC. A $2 concert! They had it on MTV late last night, found it by chance! Awesome! Great mix of songs, new and old! If I knew how to get hold of you to tell you about it I would have!

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you get tickets!

Actually, I caught it by chance too! First time MTV has had anything worthwhile on...I setup my Tivo to record the repeat on MTV2 this tuesday (it's on again on MTV Friday I believe). I was really blown away by how well the new songs translated to live versions. Great show, I never realized the Beacon was such a beautiful theatre (although I imagined it was).
PJK Posted - 06/23/2003 : 2:41:30 PM
ah I will check it out and get back to you. I got mine from a radio station pre-sale. Woohoo!!! They went on sale to the public the next day. My guess is they are sold out. Don't give up though. I got tickets to a DMB concert last summer less than a week before their sold out show! I just kept trying Ticketbastard and low and behold 2 tickets became available. It can happen! (They were good seats too!)

BTW Did you catch Radiohead on TV, their live concert at the Becon in NYC. A $2 concert! They had it on MTV late last night, found it by chance! Awesome! Great mix of songs, new and old! If I knew how to get hold of you to tell you about it I would have!

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you get tickets!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000