Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hulk

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/22/2003 : 01:43:17 AM
Anyone see this movie yet? I caught it earlier today, and overall I thought it was a great movie. A bit on the long side, and some parts seemed to drag on for a bit, but the special effects were great when it came to the Hulk and the dogs. Another neat thing was the movie plays out like an actual comic book in some segments, if you've seen it you know what i'm talking about. 7/10 is what I give it.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
therippa Posted - 06/24/2003 : 2:56:00 PM
I'm going to see this movie just so a portion of my $9 ticket can go to Eric Bana. He's on my top 5 list of actors. If you want to watch some GREAT movies with this guy I suggest renting The Castle (funny as shit) and Chopper (shocking like Requiem for a Dream). They're both Aussie flicks and two of my favorite (or would it be favourite?) movies.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/24/2003 : 1:26:38 PM
quote:
And William Dafoe does a great job as any crazy villian.

And a good job playing a fish in 'finding nemo.'
Arthen Posted - 06/24/2003 : 03:07:40 AM
I agree. Tobey Maguire does a good job of bringing Peter Parker to reality. He isn't super invincible or buff, he looks like a normal guy.

And William Dafoe does a great job as any crazy villian.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/24/2003 : 02:48:11 AM
The acting in Spider-Man might not have been the best, but I really think Tobey Maguire did a good job as Peter Parker.
dirtysloth Posted - 06/22/2003 : 7:15:33 PM
If you want to see the best movie ever, or more likely the worst, go to thanksbrother.com(my friends' site). 37 megs though, so tread carefully. Only a few mins long.
Arthen Posted - 06/22/2003 : 6:39:25 PM
One thing I did like about Spiderman, was the ending. They didn't make it all hollywood happy. I thought the end was the most realistic part of the whole film.
Saint Jude Posted - 06/22/2003 : 6:33:33 PM
did anyone else hate spider man, i mean, the acting was whorable, and the story line was pretty stupid if u ask me. the green goblin had several chances to kill spider man but yet he didnt. i didnt like it at all.

and i wont see hulk either, like ive stated before, lots of special effects dont impress me, i'd rather stay at home and watch pi.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/22/2003 : 1:31:22 PM
Hhmm, Arthen, you might have a point. I've yet to see Daredevil, but I've heard it sucks from numerous people. Now there comming out with a Punish movie...wtf?
Arthen Posted - 06/22/2003 : 12:24:12 PM
I don't think I'm ever going to see this movie. The whole Comic Book Movie trend doesn't exactly have me excited. After X-Men and Spiderman, I think it took a turn for the worst.

Maybe I'll catch it on rental...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000