Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 This man has no life

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/18/2003 : 11:06:09 AM
http://www.schuminweb.com
40   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 08/03/2003 : 12:55:46 PM
well out of the 3 gigs i had in the last 3 days the first when went well with a different drummer, lots of improv/jamming...the 2nd nite was awesome!! 2nd nite was easily our best show ever..and of course then our 3d nite was horrible, the crowd wasn't into it, so we weren't into it either..

2nd nite rocked!
thomasode Posted - 08/03/2003 : 10:59:05 AM
haha VWF, when I oppened this thread I thought you were refering to like a person here, or yourself HAHA. I think most of the people here live's consist mainly of music, so we all have lives

btw how'd that gig go??
TalkingNeurons Posted - 08/03/2003 : 04:40:00 AM
quote:
Are you a master of the clock?
Yes
No

Anyone else misread that as, "Are you a master of the cock"?????
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/12/2003 : 07:34:51 AM
I met Ben Schumin yesterday!! Like I said before i'm dating his younger sister, and still hadn't come in contact with him until last nite. He is awesome!!! He is the single most funniest man i think i've ever met in my entire life, really quirky, really random! I was kissing my girlfriend good bye, and a car pulled up, and she goes "OH NOOO, it's my brother!!!" He then kinda gets out and holds a 10 minute conversation with me about my jmu orientation, about fire alarms, and about taping a sign to the window of his van that says "white." All this time my girlfriend is going "leave, go, leave, i'll talk to you later, go now!!" to ben.

Then, as quick as he came, he kinda scittered away into the mythical world of his life and his house. What a strange encounter!
Fluffy Posted - 07/11/2003 : 03:11:29 AM
Hey HTG, I also found Miss Sorrel's post quite amusing and her comments reminded me of my motto: Fluffy, trapped in a world he never created! I actually have it one side of the purple dog tag I always wear. It is pretty much the way I feel daily. HEHE

PS:I stole it from Howard the Duck and I was happy to discover that this thread was not about me when I clicked on it. Paranoid maybe?
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/07/2003 : 08:24:08 AM

ahh, his scooter, i hope to see him riding it one day...

victorwootenfan Posted - 06/23/2003 : 12:16:40 PM
no!!! i was talking to her today about them, she said she was disgusted by them! kinda funny tho, she's nothing like her brother.
Ccr152 Posted - 06/23/2003 : 12:00:08 PM
your girlfriend doesnt have a schumin thong does she?
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/23/2003 : 11:10:18 AM
it's funny cause i know the guy!
Ccr152 Posted - 06/23/2003 : 11:09:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ccr152

i NEED a chef schumin shirt very badly. and i'm getting my girlfriend some schumin panties for our anniversary.

Ccr152 Posted - 06/23/2003 : 11:05:02 AM
i NEED a chef schumin shirt very badly. and i'm getting my girlfriend some schumin panties for our anniversary.
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/22/2003 : 9:08:52 PM
the panties, what fun...

now are you seeing the humor in the site?
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/22/2003 : 8:42:23 PM
oooohhh... those too... a must have for all ladies (did you see the back as well?)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/22/2003 : 5:59:31 PM

~rock~
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/22/2003 : 5:56:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by victorwootenfan

I'll be at that same college next year. Mainly this site shows the immenseness and detail that a college student has put into a web site about himself, about fire alarms, and about his trips to wal-mart. check out the photo essays for that. Also the man has his own merchandising section, clothes, hats, mugs, panties....all with his picture on them! http://www.schuminweb.com/schumin-web/online-store/index.asp

At last... somebody has acknowledged the need for a thong that say "Nerds Incorporated Honorary Member"
j Posted - 06/22/2003 : 4:40:10 PM
English; the marching band would be the only good reason to go to a football game as the team isn't all that great
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/22/2003 : 08:31:12 AM
That rocks man, I'll totally have to find ya. I'm going to try out for the MRD's this summer, see if I can be in the illustrious marching band. What're you majoring in?
j Posted - 06/22/2003 : 03:21:27 AM
hey victorwootenfan, I didn't realize you're going to jmu. I'll be a senior next year at the same school.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/22/2003 : 02:11:06 AM
quote:
It WAS post-whorish.

tericee Posted - 06/22/2003 : 02:06:59 AM
It WAS post-whorish.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/22/2003 : 01:52:23 AM
Flaming Moe anyone? ? ?
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/22/2003 : 01:51:22 AM
This is going to see a bit post-whorish . . . . . .
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/20/2003 : 1:54:44 PM
It's hilarious, just check the links! If anyone still isn't convinced look at this...

Ben's trip to wal-mart with his family, a photo essay!!
http://www.schuminweb.com/schumin-web/photo-essays/2000/wal-mart.htm

and yes as i said earlier his sister is my girlfriend, she's much hotter now, as you can see on http://www.schuminweb.com/main-page.asp
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/20/2003 : 11:58:44 AM
quote:
I too was rather questionable of the meaning behind this thread... But, I *might* get the general idea down. Today has been a rather, 'wow, I am the biggest loser I know' hard on myself type of day... and I was harping on myself about how I have no life, or rather the one I have created for myself is a lacking in zest, if you will... So naturally, when I begin to think too hard about anything that doesn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside, I opt to distract myself... So here I am... once thinking I have no life... I am now distracted from looking at this site... and, in turn, I am no longer focused on that... but instead, i am trying to find anything worth looking at in this site... although, writing this thread is reminding me that I have no life.... so maybe I don't get it after all... but, yeah... am i missing something, or skimming too fast?

Am I the only one that found this post hilarious?
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/20/2003 : 10:48:03 AM
thanks, that site was pretty neat!
tericee Posted - 06/20/2003 : 10:28:18 AM
Try Babel Fish:

http://www.altavista.com/r?avt8
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/20/2003 : 06:34:51 AM
Translation, please!!!! my dead language of latin classes in high school is not helping me understand what you're saying!
tericee Posted - 06/20/2003 : 12:59:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fleabass76

Yo tengo no vive.

This sight hasn't changed anything.

No tienes una VIDA.

Livin' la vida aburrida!
tericee Posted - 06/20/2003 : 12:58:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jay

No comprendo este hombre. Tiene un problema? Pienso juega con su pene demasiado.

Es la palabra pene or pinga? O depende on el pais en que vives?
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/19/2003 : 07:23:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by j

believe it or not, this guy goes to the same college I go to. I don't want to say anything more than that.

I'll be at that same college next year. Mainly this site shows the immenseness and detail that a college student has put into a web site about himself, about fire alarms, and about his trips to wal-mart. check out the photo essays for that. Also the man has his own merchandising section, clothes, hats, mugs, panties....all with his picture on them! http://www.schuminweb.com/schumin-web/online-store/index.asp

more on fire alarms... http://www.schuminweb.com/schumin-web/photo-essays/2001/isat-alarm.htm
on zambonis- http://www.schuminweb.com/schumin-web/photo-essays/2002/ice-zamboni.htm

just search around on his site, the man has put a LOT of time into it.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/19/2003 : 01:25:08 AM
I too was rather questionable of the meaning behind this thread... But, I *might* get the general idea down. Today has been a rather, 'wow, I am the biggest loser I know' hard on myself type of day... and I was harping on myself about how I have no life, or rather the one I have created for myself is a lacking in zest, if you will... So naturally, when I begin to think too hard about anything that doesn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside, I opt to distract myself... So here I am... once thinking I have no life... I am now distracted from looking at this site... and, in turn, I am no longer focused on that... but instead, i am trying to find anything worth looking at in this site... although, writing this thread is reminding me that I have no life.... so maybe I don't get it after all... but, yeah... am i missing something, or skimming too fast?
Fleabass76 Posted - 06/19/2003 : 01:03:42 AM
Yo tengo no vive.

This sight hasn't changed anything.
j Posted - 06/18/2003 : 9:56:51 PM
I think the site and subject of the thread speak for themselves
therippa Posted - 06/18/2003 : 6:04:31 PM
I don't get it either...please give us a link with whatever is so funny. (no flaming moe intended!)
j Posted - 06/18/2003 : 5:10:52 PM
believe it or not, this guy goes to the same college I go to. I don't want to say anything more than that.
tim~and~dave Posted - 06/18/2003 : 4:40:56 PM
wich did you find first the sight or the girl
Jay Posted - 06/18/2003 : 3:17:10 PM
Really, I don't know what this site is aboot.
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/18/2003 : 3:14:03 PM
What's funny is that i found this a fwe years ago online.. Well i started dating this girl, and she ends up being Schumin's little sister. As soon as i made the connection she jokingly says "If you want to break up with me now, it's okay!"

Schumin, what a guy...he even has his own merchandising...
Jay Posted - 06/18/2003 : 3:11:28 PM
No comprendo este hombre. Tiene un problema? Pienso juega con su pene demasiado.
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/18/2003 : 2:49:30 PM
Haha Maybe he's related to that Star-Wars actor, lol

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000