Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 how can I email time directly

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Keithvaron Posted - 10/24/2001 : 01:17:05 AM
I would know how to email tim directly so I can ask him som equestions about my guitar playing techniques and what type of things to work on.

Keith Varon
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/31/2001 : 06:10:01 AM
I think everyone got a little off the thread. Sorry to say Tim does not have email. He used to but it began to overwhelm him and being a non-computer person it was very overwhelming. If he ever gets another I will be sure to let everyone know. For now the message board is the best way to get a message to Tim.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Mike Simmons Posted - 10/27/2001 : 2:43:36 PM
I was thinking along those lines too Erich

"Hi Everybody, We're gonna have the goodest time ever"
Erich with an h Posted - 10/27/2001 : 11:59:01 AM
I would like to email Time directly too, and tell him to ease up on this whole "aging" thing, its getting old.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/25/2001 : 12:28:33 PM
It was just too wide open to lay off.
-J

Isaac Posted - 10/25/2001 : 08:56:35 AM
Yeah it would definatly seem like we chased him off. Ah well maybe someday he'll work up the courage to post again.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Jamie M Posted - 10/24/2001 : 4:17:19 PM
Take it easy on him, the same thing happened to me once. Some thing pops up that says something went wrong so you press OK and it pops up again. By the time you press the other button it has re-posted itself 4 or 5 times. Though I managed to realize my error.

Xar666 Posted - 10/24/2001 : 09:52:43 AM
I would like to know how to email KeithVaron directly so I can ask him some questions about posting the same topic six times.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Isaac Posted - 10/24/2001 : 09:18:37 AM
I don't think Tim is going to give you special guitar lessons, he's a performer not an instructor. Why don't your find someone in your area to give you lessons.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Saint Jude Posted - 10/24/2001 : 02:40:06 AM
You are aware that you will NOT get an answer to you're question simply becuase you posted !6! times. I just hope you realize that.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/24/2001 : 01:57:33 AM
quote:
So what is it you want to know? Oh, there it is, I see now, you want to know how you can email tim directly. I didn't see it the first five times you posted it.

Hehe... do I sense a hint of sarcasm?
-J

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/24/2001 : 01:48:52 AM
So what is it you want to know? Oh, there it is, I see now, you want to know how you can email tim directly. I didn't see it the first five times you posted it.

-Jason-

Philosophy is a study that lets up be unhappy more intelligently.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/24/2001 : 01:45:01 AM
I've seen the occasional accidental double post... but 6 times certainly takes the cake... good job.

For guitar tips see this post:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=354

quote:
Tim says "Practice, finger excercises, and experimentation!"

-Jeff

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000