Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Scientific proof that conservatives are wrong

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/03/2003 : 11:43:26 AM
"Here's how my trusty Webster's dictionary defines "Conservative":
"Adj: tending to conserve; disposed to maintain existing institutions; hostile to change; Noun: one opposed to hasty changes or innovations"

Now here's the second law of thermodynamics (AKA the law of entropy):
The degree of disorder is always proceeding to a state of greater disorder. Energy is constantly being converted and relationships between entities are constantly in flux.

So not only are Republicans misguided on political issues, they also are in violation of an inherent law of the universe."

Someone at the rhombus posted this in a thread, and i thought it was pretty damn good!
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fleabass76 Posted - 06/07/2003 : 4:00:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

i should have been more clear. sorry. i've got opinions. i just don't take them from an existing side. i'll form an opinion, and it may fall anywhere on the political spectrum.

i don't much care for slipknot. actually, i make fun of them an awful lot. but that's a long story.

In other words, you don't follow a perscribed Ideology. That's the best way to approach things in my opinion, being less of a sheep.

And I never got into slipknot either...to..unmusical for me. Saw that stone sour band on MTV2 lastnight though, but I wasn't paying attention.
dan p. Posted - 06/07/2003 : 12:55:25 PM
i always saw them as psuedo hardcore. anyway i think they're pretty bad, denominations aside. i heard their vocalist is in a band called stone sour. never heard them.
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/07/2003 : 12:21:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

i don't much care for slipknot. actually, i make fun of them an awful lot. but that's a long story.

Them, like many "nu-metal" bands, make me giggle at their attempt to be serious musicians...
dirtysloth Posted - 06/07/2003 : 11:10:48 AM
Ah, ok. That makes a lot more sense now. I feel the same way.
dan p. Posted - 06/07/2003 : 10:39:12 AM
i should have been more clear. sorry. i've got opinions. i just don't take them from an existing side. i'll form an opinion, and it may fall anywhere on the political spectrum.

dirtysloth Posted - 06/07/2003 : 01:09:54 AM
quote:
so when these left/right arguments happen, it's funny, because people will go with whatever their side says. i don't do sides. too limiting.

So, this opinion you have that sides are too limiting, is this not a side you've taken on the matter? All a side is to me is an opinion about something, so I think to say you don't do sides means you don't have opinions. This is of course, just the side I'm taking.
Fleabass76 Posted - 06/06/2003 : 11:32:04 PM
Their bassist got caught with weed and coke after he got in some car accident.
dan p. Posted - 06/06/2003 : 10:19:36 PM
and fleabass wins. i have trouble seeing right and wrong. i feel wrong is deviation from a given ideology. so pretty much everything is wrong if you consider every point of view out there. and everything is right, considering every point of view out there. so when these left/right arguments happen, it's funny, because people will go with whatever their side says. i don't do sides. too limiting.

i heard slipknot broke up.
Fleabass76 Posted - 06/04/2003 : 7:06:09 PM
Nothing is wrong. Nothing is right. Events happen. Or do they? Since nothing can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, and judgmental values of a particular viewpoint are illogical, especially when they are biased by ideological comparisons. With that said, GO NIHILISM!!
Bustoff Posted - 06/04/2003 : 6:49:52 PM
Dan, you must be a double agent playing both sides.
dan p. Posted - 06/03/2003 : 9:06:46 PM
silly right wingers.
tericee Posted - 06/03/2003 : 7:58:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by victorwootenfan

So not only are Republicans misguided on political issues, they also are in violation of an inherent law of the universe.

So is evolution.
PJK Posted - 06/03/2003 : 3:48:25 PM
HAAHAHAHA that is pretty funny! I definitely have to remember that one!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000