Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Finding Nemo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 05/30/2003 : 3:25:48 PM
Anyone plan on seeing this tonight? I sure am! Looks great, Toy story is one of my favorites, they do such a good job of providing entertainment for all ages.
26   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 06/25/2003 : 5:10:20 PM
i heard they're making a sequel. "finding sara ann wood."
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/24/2003 : 11:18:20 PM
quote:
HTG, since you're Puerto Rican, I think you should get the honors of posting the Flaming Moe in Spanish on Jay's new thread. It was at a count of 14 last time I checked...

Oh yeah, thanks. I'm keeping my eyes on it.
tericee Posted - 06/24/2003 : 10:47:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by {=HTG=}

Lol, well dont Miss Sorrel.

HTG, since you're Puerto Rican, I think you should get the honors of posting the Flaming Moe in Spanish on Jay's new thread. It was at a count of 14 last time I checked...
PJK Posted - 06/24/2003 : 8:55:57 PM
HEHEHEEHE I liked them better when they had the little picture.
WAY TO GO SORREL!

The only time it is annoying to me is when there is a topic I am really interested in and I see who posted last and it is someone whose opinion matters to me and I click on and all it is, is a flamming moe, and then I am disappointed!
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/24/2003 : 8:39:46 PM
yay, miss sorrell got it woohoo!!

on a side note, i have yet to see finding nemo, but my girlfriend saw it and said it was really good!
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/24/2003 : 8:06:10 PM
Lol, well dont Miss Sorrel.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/24/2003 : 7:16:08 PM
Flamming Moe anyone?
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/24/2003 : 7:13:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by {=HTG=}

They have the toys at McDonalds. They all spit water, some of them talk, and one lights up. Wow, amazing how far these McDonalds toys have come along. But anyway, hopefully i'll be able to snag one tommarow when I leave work. And hopefully I'll see the movie Monday.

I forgot to mention that I one of my friends gave me the shark toy from her kids meal... it's really cool... it lights up when you puch down the fin, and has the sensories on its belly so that when two people touch it, and connect somehow, it lights up... it's neat.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/24/2003 : 7:10:48 PM
Yeah... I still haven't seen this movie... I really want to though soon... I am only hearing really great things about it!
PJK Posted - 06/10/2003 : 12:50:17 AM
I won't get to see this til it comes out on DVD. I know a few kids I could buy it for so when it comes out (Christmas time I suspect) I will have to buy it and preview it before I give it as a gift, hehehehe.
therippa Posted - 06/09/2003 : 7:24:34 PM
I saw the movie this weekend. The animation was top notch, I really think the whole underwater motif worked well in CGI. I don't think it had as many jokes that adults would enjoy as Monsters Inc. did...the only parts that I thought were really funny were the seagulls (mine) and when the little girl walks into the dentist's office with the "Rock and Roll Girl" purple sweatshirt.

Therefore, my ratings...

If I was 8-years-old: 9/10
Since I'm 22-years-old: 6/10

Of course, this is just an internet opinion which is not legally binding, unless proposition 304 passes. And we all pray it will.

tericee Posted - 06/08/2003 : 12:34:04 PM
How interesting. They must be a test item. Do you at least have the new salads?
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/08/2003 : 01:52:52 AM
quote:
HTG, on a total side note, do you have those new whole wheat BBQ chicken sandwiches at your McDonald's? I tried one the other night and it was VERY tasty. Are those only available in test markets? Since I'm on Weight Watchers, I was trying to figure out calories/fat/fiber, but I couldn't find it on the website.

Sorry, we dont make those, at this McDonalds we dont anyway.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/07/2003 : 4:32:21 PM
Teri... maybe it was something that the McD's whipped up especially for you
tericee Posted - 06/07/2003 : 4:31:14 PM
I love how they put other Disney toys in each animated film. It's fun to watch for them!

HTG, on a total side note, do you have those new whole wheat BBQ chicken sandwiches at your McDonald's? I tried one the other night and it was VERY tasty. Are those only available in test markets? Since I'm on Weight Watchers, I was trying to figure out calories/fat/fiber, but I couldn't find it on the website.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/07/2003 : 3:02:15 PM
I watched this last night too, and it wasn't nearly as funny as I thought it would be. I'm glad I saw it, tho.
Muskrat Posted - 06/07/2003 : 2:52:36 PM
Hey, just got back from seeing it, it's pretty good... the first scene is daggone depressing tho! I liked how Mike from Monsters Inc. swam by at the end. Did anyone catch the Buzz Lightyear action figure in the dentist's office?
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/07/2003 : 02:57:24 AM
They have the toys at McDonalds. They all spit water, some of them talk, and one lights up. Wow, amazing how far these McDonalds toys have come along. But anyway, hopefully i'll be able to snag one tommarow when I leave work. And hopefully I'll see the movie Monday.
thomasode Posted - 06/06/2003 : 7:42:40 PM
I saw this a few nights ago, I was throughly ammused!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/06/2003 : 6:29:11 PM
It's finally playing here tonight.

If by "here" you mean my house....

Muskrat Posted - 06/06/2003 : 6:11:26 PM
I'm going tomorrow, hope it's as good as I've heard. I have a friend who seriously talks and acts just like that turtle from the commercial.
tericee Posted - 05/31/2003 : 12:56:04 AM
I'm thinking of seeing it at El Capitan in Hollywood. Disney owns the theater, so they do things up right!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/30/2003 : 7:54:34 PM
If this is playing here tonight, I might go see it. I've heard it's gonna be good.
dirtysloth Posted - 05/30/2003 : 7:02:49 PM
Just got back from it. Amazing and hilarious. One suggestion though, and I can't believe I didn't think of it before... try to catch a later show if you can so you don't have to put up with the kiddies.
PJK Posted - 05/30/2003 : 3:56:58 PM
I really want to see this! My fav part of the commercial is when the starfish says "find a happy place, find a happy place." When I worked in the pet shop it used to piss me off when people, kids mostly, would tap on the aquarium glass. It really shocks the fish!
{=HTG=} Posted - 05/30/2003 : 3:49:37 PM
The movie looks great, but looks like i'm not going to be able to see it any time soon. . . .curse you McDonalds. But the Toy Story movies were hilarious.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000