Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 You all know and miss this person (Silky_The_Pimp)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/21/2003 : 11:34:52 AM
Talked to Jeff yesterday and he wanted me to pass along a Hello to all of you... But instead I'll just give you what he wrote, cause it's way better... I hope it's not a breach of trust or anything :) :

quote:
As I'm sure you've guessed, things have gone a bit hectic around here. I've kind of worked myself into a stupor... I'm in class for roughly 7 hours/day. So by the time I factor in homework and studying, my free time has just kinda waved goodbye for a while.

Unfortunately, my computer's hard drive and CD rom also kicked the bucket simultaneously when I got back from Vancouver, so until I get the $$ to replace them both, I am forced to just use the computers here on campus... which, being on campus for so long I generally just check my email once or twice and do my work so I can actually go home.

I can't really complain, though, because I will be done for good come the beginning of August (77 days/21hours/13 minutes from now... not that I'm counting), so I'm extremely excited. I hope all is well with you... and I'm really glad you like Winamp and Enhancer, they are the best combination I've found. Please say hello to everyone for me as I just don't have time to catch up right now. Hope your summer is going well.
-J
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 07/07/2003 : 10:17:19 PM
YAY!! Fluffy's back
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/07/2003 : 08:14:04 AM
He is missed by me as well, but it's good that i've seen some more newer folks aboard in the past few months, and of course the return of fluffy will make the board start booming once again. In the immortal words of that one fellow with the helmet on crank yankers, "YAY!"
Fluffy Posted - 07/06/2003 : 5:08:12 PM
Having been "one of the missing" I can totally relate to Silky's problem. I hope he makes it back soon.

He is missed!!!!
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 07/06/2003 : 11:12:59 AM
yeah where is Liz?
PJK Posted - 07/06/2003 : 11:03:43 AM
I miss Jeff too, and Liz! Hey Liz, I thought you were coming back to the board? Hummmm
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 07/03/2003 : 11:05:36 PM
yeah i miss Jeff's comments.. hope he can come back soon
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/11/2003 : 11:31:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by LizT

And hello to you too!

Hello to you too Lizzy

damn flood control to hell.
LizT Posted - 06/11/2003 : 10:19:47 PM
Funny I was thinking about Silky too. Jason if you hear from him again please tell him I said hello. And hello to you too!
PJK Posted - 06/10/2003 : 12:48:10 AM
Just thinking about Jeff today wondering what he has been up to. I guess he still doesn't have his own computer.

Arthen Posted - 05/22/2003 : 03:46:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Tericee
Bummer, man. I knnow how much it sucks to have your home computer go belly up. We'll think good thoughts and help him count down to the end of school!

Is that why you went Mac Teri? If so you could be on one of those Switch commericals!
tericee Posted - 05/22/2003 : 02:45:43 AM
Bummer, man. I knnow how much it sucks to have your home computer go belly up. We'll think good thoughts and help him count down to the end of school!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000