Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 You know whats really funny?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich with an h Posted - 10/23/2001 : 5:48:33 PM
I dissapear for 10 days and im still the top poster. Go figure that one.

ok, im going off to *finnish* my tim site, because it is disgustingly out of date.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
23   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 12/29/2001 : 12:40:32 AM
well that's an excellent idea but do you still get yours now that you've passed 1000? Or do you get one every 1000 posts? That would definitely give us a motive to post more per minute.

Fluffy Posted - 12/29/2001 : 12:22:26 AM
Sorry, I didn't know I wasn't limited in my 1000 post payoff. I thought that was the offer so I was willing to take it. I didn't know I could pic from anyone. Lets see! Who would pcbdmb pick? What am I crazy, I pic who I want, you get to pick who you want. How about that?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 12/29/2001 : 12:06:21 AM
what are you talking about Fluffy? she is so ugly!

Fluffy Posted - 12/28/2001 : 01:09:10 AM
Can we change it to Christine Aguilera! Who am I kidding like I would kick either one of them out. Britney it is!(unless someone can get me Christine!HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 12/27/2001 : 10:10:13 PM
You guys are a mess!!! Shopping is not on my list of favorite things to do! I did buy a new pair of boots because my pooch has an expensive taste for leather and chewed up my old pair. He's probably pissed at me for getting him NEUTERED!!!! And by the way, I'm far from fat, 5'8" and 120 pounds!!LOL!!! Try to be a little more creative with an incentive for a 1000 posts for the girls!!!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/27/2001 : 7:25:36 PM
quote:

First one up to 1,000 gets a blowjob from Britney Spears!

Damn. Fluffy, you're one lucky sumbyoch.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/05/2001 : 1:33:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... Isaac is my boy.
-J

Isaac Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:41:27 AM
Nah Silky thats just Fat chicks hehe.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:40:19 AM
Careful Isaac, You are going to incur their wrath. And their numbers are growing. Sick him girls. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:37:42 AM
DAMNIT ISAAC!!!

That is a rediculous stereotype and you should be ashamed of yourself! Girls DO NOT love shopping........

They love shopping for shoes. Get it right next time.
-J

Isaac Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:33:10 AM
Hmmm whats some cheesy sterotype that the girls would want to post for... I know first girl to 1,000 posts gets a shopping spree at the mall!!!

I sure hope i don't scare any of the lovely ladies on this board away with my playful sexist behavior.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:27:11 AM
Probably not a good enuf reason for the girls. Maybe we should find something to encourage everyone.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:25:51 AM
Now there is a reason to post!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Isaac Posted - 11/05/2001 : 10:13:43 AM
First one up to 1,000 gets a blowjob from Britney Spears!

Isaac

Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2001 : 09:35:38 AM
I really didn't know it was such a competition! Very strange! Can't we all just get along? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Baboonboy Posted - 11/03/2001 : 2:03:19 PM
If you guys would like...I'll get up to 400 posts by the end of the day :)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
AGirlNamedPsycho Posted - 11/03/2001 : 12:53:50 PM
Don't I feel like a chump... I've been registered for quite some time and I've got like 4 or 5 posts under me belt... Might have something to do with the fact that I'm not actually a girl?? And it's embarrasing to post using a name that suggests I might be?! And then I realize, "Luke you stupid bitch you did it to yourself" and I shut myself up in my room and write a song about how stoooopid I really am instead of trying to tab out the solo from You Are My Sanity??? Hmmmm?!?!
when luke no breakfast get go crazy a little might he

Here's to as good you are
and Here's to as bad as I am
As good as you are, as bad as I am
I'm good as you are, bad as I am.
--irish toast
Fluffy Posted - 11/03/2001 : 07:17:08 AM
Actually I enjoy reading more than posting, but I gotta keep all the info straight. We hate the misinformation. I do enjoy the interaction with everyone though. That part rules!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Isaac Posted - 10/31/2001 : 12:32:05 PM
If you'll notice though probably 1/2 the people who are registered have 0 to 1 post. I bet at least 90% of the messages posted on this board are from the top 10 posters on the member list.

Anyway Fluffy your there at every show and your our closest link to Tim himself, I should think you'd have the most to say of any of us.

hehe Erich on the other hand he's just full of shit I'm convinced he either bribed John to jack up his post number or else hacked the program himself hehe.

Isaac

Fluffy Posted - 10/31/2001 : 08:05:21 AM
2331 posts to the General Discussion Forum. That means that our(Mine and Erich with an h) posts combined, account for 1/4 of all the posts to the General Discussion Forum. Oh, by the way, the total just went up to 2332 with this post. Wow pretty amazing. Do we really have that much to say or do we just have diarreha of the mouth, or should I say fingers, in this case.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 10/31/2001 : 07:54:13 AM
Not that I am in competition or anything, but if you are going to brag, I just wanted to point out that this post is #300 for me which puts me ahead of you and the first to reach 300. My question is, why is everyone else so far behind us? Especially Jon Soldo. You guys need to post post post. If I can find the time, I am sure you can. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Isaac Posted - 10/24/2001 : 09:15:23 AM
Quit yer' damn bragging chatty Cathy hehe

Isaac

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/23/2001 : 5:49:54 PM
Hey man, I wondered about where you were...

And I'm trying to catch up with you, I just don't have as much to say.

-Jason-

Philosophy is a study that lets up be unhappy more intelligently.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000