Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Fluffy says Hi!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 05/19/2003 : 07:00:38 AM
I got an email from Fluffy today and he said to say hi to everyone on the board for him thus the reason for this thread.

I know I am not the only one who misses him. He has about another week with Chris's tour and then he will be home, but only for a short while until TIM's tour begins.

He said this tour is a 24 hr a day job and he just couldn't get time to get on the board although he would have liked to.

Hopefully it won't be long until we have him posting on here again. I bet we will hear some really wild stories! I can't wait. I will just have to remind him to USE PARAGRAPHS! hehe
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thomasode Posted - 05/19/2003 : 8:32:13 PM
Ya Fluffy, we miss ya!
BTW: I'll be sure to say hi to you at Tim's show in Boulder.
Arthen Posted - 05/19/2003 : 6:13:01 PM
Yeah, Fluffy is a great presence on this board. It always seems lacking without him and his stories that contain no paragraph breaks.

I hope I can meet him this tour year! If Tim comes to Northern California (hint, hint...)
Evergreen Posted - 05/19/2003 : 4:27:11 PM
I miss Fluffy!ALOT!!...BooHoo and all that and Pam gets the email WAAAAAA!
Get ahold of me when you get back, I know 143 sure fire ways to help you go to sleep!

PJK Posted - 05/19/2003 : 3:15:49 PM
Seriously I hope he does just that Teri, well maybe not for the whole week, but at least for a day or so! Some how I don't think that will happen. He is always busy and I honestly don't know if he knows the meaning of "relax"!

I too hope the rest of Chris's tour goes well but I can't wait to read Fluffy posts again!
tericee Posted - 05/19/2003 : 11:07:06 AM
After the way he looked at the Roxy show in LA, I wouldn't be surprised if he slept for the whole week!!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 05/19/2003 : 08:22:09 AM
Thanks for spreading the word!

Fluffy... we're waiting patiently... but now we know no excuses in a week (until you go on tour... again)
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/19/2003 : 07:13:17 AM
thanks for the update pam, i was wondering where fluffy has been. The board has been awful slow without him! I wish fluffy the best finishing out the tour.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000