Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 New personal trading policy.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/18/2003 : 12:36:12 PM
I'm now officially accepting Bic Clicker (technically called "Clic Stic" pens for discs. I'd like 5 pens per one disc (or maybe one show), unless you think that isn't particularly fair. Postage should work out to be about the same. Each pen must have a distinct logo on it, and they all have to be Clic-Stic pens. These pens are generally free. That's why I think this trade is fair. These are the type pens I want:

Unorthodox, I know, but hey, you collect what you collect. And you trade what you trade. I'll trade whatever I have, shn or audio, and we can do as many as you have pens for. I'll bet you have 30 of these pens just laying around.

Thanks, and someone please be interested.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Evergreen Posted - 05/21/2003 : 4:18:25 PM
well between yesterday and this morning I've asked just about everyone in the building and didn't come up with any more "clicker" pens. Interesting since there are literally hundreds of pens around here. There all the ones with caps. Too Funny!

Evergreen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 2:25:28 PM
Well I work in a building with lots of offices so I'm off to pilage and see what I can find heehee.

I'm looking for a TR show from May 2000. I think it's May 15th at The Metronome in Burlington VT.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/20/2003 : 2:19:20 PM
Two pens.. we might be able to deal. Surely you can dig up a few more tho...

Yeah Evergreen I collect pens. I don't use them, but I rationalize the collection by knowing that if I ever wanted to stop collecting them, then I'd still have 300 very useful utensils...
Evergreen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 12:14:57 PM
I have one that says:

Paternity Questions?
DNA Diagnostics Center
1-800-DNA-Center

"Too funny"!

Another that says:
Cipro I.V.

(thats the med they give you if you've been exposed to anthrax)

I only have two so I guess I don't get any music because you said FIVE. Geez! you can have them if you want. The paternity one is a real gem.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 05/19/2003 : 08:28:17 AM
enthuTIMasiast, you collect pens? Do you use them? Or just collect?

I once found a great pen in one of my classes that I used all the TIMe until one day one of my friends who's a pharmacy tech told me that it's a medicine used to cure yeast infections... Even as a female I was really embarrassed to have been using it so often and proudly. I may still have it if you are interested though
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/18/2003 : 2:58:00 PM
Yeah, I have a prozac one, oddly enough. Probably'd be really simple to replace the ink, these pens are very easy to come by.

But seriously, I'm very open to trades. And if you're interested in someone I don't have listed, just ask. I haven't updated my list in a while, and I have a good bit of new shows. All the 03 D&T tour, MMW, moe, kw, Dizzie Gillespie, Miles Davis, Norah... maybe more, that's all I can think of. This offer is very open to anyone.
KevinLesko Posted - 05/18/2003 : 2:35:53 PM
haha, i have one of those that has the prozac logo on it... i used it for so long and considered it my lucky pen until it ran out of ink.
rhymsesthecat Posted - 05/18/2003 : 12:59:24 PM
sounds good to me... it think i will go look for some pens

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000