Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tommy Chong

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LoveToday Posted - 05/14/2003 : 1:40:46 PM
What do you think about Tommy Chong getting 5 years and $250,000.00 in fines for conspiracy to sell drug paraphenelia on-line? THINKING about selling glass bowls and bongs on-line gets you more of a sentence than some rapists get? Where is the justice? How do I explain this to my 11-year old so she can have some clarity and some faith in "the punishment should fit the crime" philosophy that we Americans hold so dear?.....BOOCAUCKY! I'm pissed.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Evergreen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 2:15:01 PM
Honest! There in the section with the trinkets. You know
where they sell the little rubber aliens and the key chains and car fresheners. They usually come in different colors or glow in the dark.
CPPJames Posted - 05/20/2003 : 2:06:35 PM
I've never walked into any convenience store and seen anything labelled personal massager and certainly not dildo, lol. You're not shittin' me?
Evergreen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 2:01:14 PM
yes but they're called personal massagers.
The Dong and Dong is a very convenient store, its right around the corner haha! But I have to go to Canada to get rolling papers
CPPJames Posted - 05/20/2003 : 1:31:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by LoveToday

But people can buy dildos at their friendly neighborhood convenient store.

You can?
therippa Posted - 05/20/2003 : 1:10:32 PM
I think we all need to ask John Ashcroft...

Hey bud, what's your problem?

When he says he's a conservative asshat, we can all reply...

You DICK!!
LoveToday Posted - 05/20/2003 : 1:06:49 PM
But people can buy dildos at their friendly neighborhood convenient store. HOW IS THIS RIGHT? The messages we sell our children..... I just dont know anymore.
Evergreen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 09:51:46 AM
I think it's too late to stock up boohoo!

I went to a place yesterday called, get this, Bong and Dong. That's the name of the place, really. Anyway I went there to get glass cleaner because thats where I usually buy it. This citrus stuff thats non-toxic and made fron lemons or something. Anyway, I go in and all the smoke items are gone and there's only sex toys in the place. So I ask the big, mean looking, leather clad, hairy, Harley guy where the glass cleaner is located as it is not on its usual shelf. He replies "we don't carry smoke supplies anymore", in a kind of grunty voice. So I say, "oh its just Dong and Dong now haha"?
So, a little frightened, I head for the door as he's trying to show me dildos the size of my leg, saying "all set buddy, I need glass cleaner today"!

So then I headed up to the next head shop and they told me the same thing. "No more smoke supplies. Not selling them anymore". I hope it isn't true, but it seems to be the case around here. God and even in vermont where anything goes!!!!
ucfmeg Posted - 05/19/2003 : 11:12:16 AM
Yeah, I remember her telling us this, but she told us it was Drome Baker (spelled right? I don't know) She said that all the prices are getting jacked up and soon you won't be able to anything...so run and purchase fun stuff
Miss Sorrel Posted - 05/19/2003 : 08:37:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by therippa

My ex-girlfriend told me a few days ago that at like the end of June it's going to be illegal to sell that stuff anywhere in the US! Can anyone verify that?

From what I understand this is true. I can't remember what the date is, but I heard at head shops they are jacking up the prices of all their paraphernalia and then about a day or two before are having massive sales... Still sounds a little sketchy to me though….

Megan, remember when Elizabeth was talking about this? Can you confirm?
LoveToday Posted - 05/15/2003 : 08:06:32 AM
I hope he doesnt have to go to jail. And I think the fine is outrageous but I think I am more aggravated about the whole mentality. Not that I think its cool to be a burnout, but I think there are much bigger issues we should be focusing on. We have had some "smoke" shops closed down where I live in the past few years. This is massachusetts though... you cant sneeze without filing for a permit. .. its all about conformity.
Arthen Posted - 05/14/2003 : 3:26:20 PM
I don't understand that at all, because here in my college town, they sell glass all around. They call them water pipes or tobacco pipes, but it's common knowledge that's not what they will be used for.

I didn't know he got five years. And I really doubt he will have to serve any jail time.
therippa Posted - 05/14/2003 : 2:39:59 PM
My ex-girlfriend told me a few days ago that at like the end of June it's going to be illegal to sell that stuff anywhere in the US! Can anyone verify that?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000