Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 ePSXe

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcbTIM Posted - 04/25/2003 : 07:52:12 AM
Holy shit. I just downloaded this thing two days ago. It's an emulator for Playstation 1. It's so kewl. I can play Playstation games on my computer now! The only problem is that I have to have a copy of the game on CD in order to play it (it would be pointless to put a game on the internet since it would be about 600 MB). Looks like I'm gonna have to start making to trips to Blockbuster to copy the CDs there....if that's possible. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. If you want to download it yourself, I'm sure you can find it by typing ePSXe into a search engine. If not, just IM me, and I'll hook you up.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 04/25/2003 : 10:21:34 PM
Splinter Cell......I'm gonna buy that for PS2 as soon as I'm done with finals....sort of a present to myself for a job.....done.
CPPJames Posted - 04/25/2003 : 8:49:35 PM
Halo is cool, but I never got into it that much. Some people SWEAR by that game. I really never play it anymore. I'm more of a Splinter Cell person...that game kicked my ass.
Arthen Posted - 04/25/2003 : 8:10:56 PM
Psh. It's all about Computer Games. Soldier of Fortune II is the way to go.
KevinLesko Posted - 04/25/2003 : 5:36:37 PM
Halo is all that I play on Xbox and it friggin rules!
CPPJames Posted - 04/25/2003 : 4:41:33 PM
Seriously...I bought a Genesis when the SNES/Genesis was the current battle and I regretted it. Granted, Mortal Kombat has some serious blood...but all in all, SNES whooped some serious ass. I bought an XBox which I really like...but I wish it had more stupid/fun games. Anyone have an XBox and can recommend anything? Morrowind was too slow paced for me, as an RPG.
Arthen Posted - 04/25/2003 : 4:00:14 PM
It's all about SNES and NES.

Who doesn't love Duck Hunt for NES. And then there are the SNES classics, Final Fantasy 2 and 3, Secret of Mana, and Chrono Trigger. Super Nintendo is my favorite system by far.
CPPJames Posted - 04/25/2003 : 2:42:34 PM
LOL, nesticle rules...why they chose that name is beyond me. I love Punch Out, but I have yet to find a ROM of it that doesn't have that old "fuzz" (characters that don't show/aren't clean). I have a SNES one somewhere too. Secret of Mana used to keep me occupied for weeks.
KevinLesko Posted - 04/25/2003 : 2:11:20 PM
quote:
I'm all about the Nesticle.

THAT'S GROSS
CPPJames Posted - 04/25/2003 : 2:09:17 PM
I downloaded a PS One emulator probably 2 years ago now, and I got sick of it. I much preferred the console interface. Granted, I don't have my Nintendo anymore, so I'm all about the Nesticle.
KevinLesko Posted - 04/25/2003 : 1:57:04 PM
my roomate downloaded the old nintendo one and we've been playing all the old-school games like Mike Tyson's punch out and the first Zelda... for my money games like that can never be improved on.
Fleabass76 Posted - 04/25/2003 : 11:14:40 AM
Interesting......very interesting.....

If only they had one for 2..

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000