Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My store is on it's last legs :-(

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 04/22/2003 : 4:32:01 PM
Well, I found out now for sure that my store's last day of business is going to be this sunday the 27th, and then we will have two more days of work, monday selling off the fixtures, and tuesday downloading the inventory off the computers. It's really a sad sight to see the store so empty. Right now everything is 70% off and all that we get is friggin cheap costomers who still want a bigger discount. AS IF 70% ISNT ENOUGH!! On a plus note though, about a month and a half ago I put a donation bin on the counter that I labeled "wherehouse worker's unemployment fund" and so far we have gotten 75 dollars that we are going to use to throw a party sat night. I think that is kinda funny because we never got that kind of money in the donation jar when it was for legit foundations like "music for kids" or any other charity we had.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 04/22/2003 : 10:38:39 PM
Aww Kevin I feel so bad for you! I really hate when stores I like close down. I know in an odd sort of way that store was part of you. I hope your party is a blast! You certainly deserve it! So all I can say is PARTY HARTY!!!!!!
tericee Posted - 04/22/2003 : 9:12:01 PM
If you have PayPal, I'd be willing to help with the party fund!
Arthen Posted - 04/22/2003 : 7:41:59 PM
Sorry to hear about your store. I guess they are all closing. The ones around me have closed. The worst problem I have with that, is The Wherehouse was my place to buy concert tickets.

Good luck finding another job.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000