Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Dreams about Tim (or other celebrities)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dickey500 Posted - 04/14/2003 : 10:46:23 PM
OK, I think I spent a little too much time roving the boards last night...I had this dream that I was in a club seeing Tim play. After the show, he was walking around with some nerdy guy who thought he was cool enough to push me and spill my drink. Of course I was really tough in my dream, so I threatened him and pushed him. He went and told Tim and the bouncers on me and Tim personally threw me out of the bar. I was very upset when I woke up because I thought Tim didn't like me. Thankfully, I realized that Tim doesn't know me and I felt better.

Now, to make this interactive - ANYONE ELSE HAVE STRANGE TIM/CELEBRITY DREAMS?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 04/16/2003 : 05:43:54 AM
I wish I had kewl dreams like these. I only have to usual boring ones where I have hot sex with many many female celebrities.

*sigh*
Dickey500 Posted - 04/15/2003 : 2:09:57 PM
I hear ya with the "crazy dream" thing...
It's like when there's someone in your dream - say, Tim - who looks like Chris Farley and only has one arm...but it's still Tim Reynolds, and he still plays a mean guitar. Or like when you're in your house, but it's actually the gym from your elementary school, but it's your house in your dream...so everything's cool.
PJK Posted - 04/15/2003 : 08:10:30 AM
I dream every night but they only make sense to me. When I go to tell them to someone, I realize how confusing they are. So, I don't bother telling them to anyone anymore.
Arthen Posted - 04/15/2003 : 05:12:01 AM
sigh...

I'm the unlucky type of sod who never remembers his dreams. It's a horrible burden to bear. You hear people exchaning exciting and danger filled dreams, dreams about meeting famous people, and here I am in essentially a dreamless land. :(
Erich Posted - 04/15/2003 : 01:40:55 AM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

I dreamt that my brother became Tim's tour manager and I got to see all the Southern California shows for free! And then I got to know this really awesome roadie named Rew, who I had met at the 930 Club but didn't really remember that well. And then I got to enjoy Thanksgiving with Fluffy and Rew at Chez Reynolds in Santa Fe...

Oh wait -- that really happened!!

I actualy had a dream come true, which freaked me out. here are two of them, the first one i actualy had come true a year later:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=302

crazy shit.
tericee Posted - 04/15/2003 : 01:26:15 AM
I dreamt that my brother became Tim's tour manager and I got to see all the Southern California shows for free! And then I got to know this really awesome roadie named Rew, who I had met at the 930 Club but didn't really remember that well. And then I got to enjoy Thanksgiving with Fluffy and Rew at Chez Reynolds in Santa Fe...

Oh wait -- that really happened!!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 04/14/2003 : 11:09:09 PM
I am so happy you brought this up, because I had a CRAZY Tim & Dave dream, that I actually had while in the car on my way back from NC after seeing the concerts there....

Ok, in reality, I am always curious about what it is like for the performers on stage, especially at larger venues such as the ones that T&D were at, to look out and see ALL those people. I always try to turn around for a few seconds to get a peek, or a small taste of what it looks like, but then the people behind me look at me like I'm nuts...

So in my dream... I was standing in front of the first row, facing them, and walking backwards closer to the stage, while still facing the audience to get the whole panoramic view (and actually, I think that the visual of the audience I was getting came from a banquet I had to speak at)... But as I continued to walk backwards, I hit the stage and flopped back on it. Then I realized that the view that I of Tim and Dave was a lot better than the one I was getting of the audience, so I watched the concert like that... on my back, looking up at them, backwards.... So Tim look REALLY tall standing up... and Dave Matthews wasn't wearing shoes, and the bottom of his feet were dirty... It was really strange... and oddly vivid.... But I had forgotten about it until now... so thank you Dickey500!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000