Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 blue man group and dave matthews...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
j Posted - 04/11/2003 : 5:00:21 PM
check it:

http://www.livedmb.com/SingAlong/
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thomasode Posted - 07/30/2003 : 8:43:11 PM
Welcome aBOARD, but it is on the BMG album so It kinda is their song.
cryfreedom Posted - 07/30/2003 : 6:36:06 PM
Its Dave Matthews and the blue man group not the other way around
Muskrat Posted - 05/30/2003 : 1:22:52 PM
I love that song... drives my sis crazy... but that's just a bonus
rhymsesthecat Posted - 05/18/2003 : 7:08:18 PM
wow
that was great
i will have to share that with all my friends
thanks
monkeyman41 Posted - 05/16/2003 : 10:11:22 PM
its a pretty catchy song with a good beat
CPPJames Posted - 05/15/2003 : 5:05:13 PM
Yeah, I enjoy the feel of the song. I had no idea what to expect when I first heard it, but lo and behold I actually enjoyed it.
Arthen Posted - 05/15/2003 : 4:30:45 PM
I finally heard the song! I was surprised at how mellow the song felt. Really cool with the different vocal parts played together.
Bill Palmer Posted - 04/14/2003 : 3:46:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

Bill, Bill, Bill... You're just going to have to learn how to use the quote feature... Feel free to check the FAQ.

Now you tell me...

pcbTIM Posted - 04/14/2003 : 05:58:30 AM
Is it just me, or does Blue Man Group look like a bunch of bald, blue Ryan Stileses?
tericee Posted - 04/14/2003 : 03:33:13 AM
Bill, Bill, Bill... You're just going to have to learn how to use the quote feature... Feel free to check the FAQ.
Bill Palmer Posted - 04/14/2003 : 01:58:07 AM
"this is Blue Man Group feat Dave Matthews, not the other way around, so this song should have no indication of the sounds on daves solo record."

good point, but I thought perhaps it might be a hint of Dave's next intended direction. It's certainly different than anything he's done previously.
Erich Posted - 04/14/2003 : 01:45:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Palmer

So is this a sign of what we can expect from Dave's imending "solo" record with Tim? Tim said it was going to be a surprise, new and exciting sounds from Dave, or however Tim phrased it. Can we expect an album of Dave playing dobro over electric beats?

One thing I've found ironic is that Tim seemingly always played electric with DMB, yet has always played acoustic so far when it's just Dave and Tim. We have yet to see a Dave and Tim collaboration in which Tim plays electric, right? And we all know of Dave's new affinity for electric these days, right? So is that what we can expect?

And what on earth would the tour be like? Tim and Dave on electic guitars, with some faceless backing band? Am I reading too much into this?

i doubt if theres a support tour for the solo record it would be anything other than the regular tours, like solo, d+t, or dmb. but anyway, just as a side mention, this is Blue Man Group feat Dave Matthews, not the other way around, so this song should have no indication of the sounds on daves solo record.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/14/2003 : 01:38:12 AM
That song is great... I have been waiting for this new album for a long time. Audio is still one of the best CD's I own.
Fleabass76 Posted - 04/14/2003 : 12:19:51 AM
The blue man group is many groups scattered over the US. One of the benefits of not actually having identifiable features...besides the blue faces of course. I think that's how they run things, might have changed now that they've gotten bigger though.
Bill Palmer Posted - 04/14/2003 : 12:09:38 AM
So is this a sign of what we can expect from Dave's imending "solo" record with Tim? Tim said it was going to be a surprise, new and exciting sounds from Dave, or however Tim phrased it. Can we expect an album of Dave playing dobro over electric beats?

One thing I've found ironic is that Tim seemingly always played electric with DMB, yet has always played acoustic so far when it's just Dave and Tim. We have yet to see a Dave and Tim collaboration in which Tim plays electric, right? And we all know of Dave's new affinity for electric these days, right? So is that what we can expect?

And what on earth would the tour be like? Tim and Dave on electic guitars, with some faceless backing band? Am I reading too much into this?
Erich Posted - 04/12/2003 : 01:57:24 AM
i saw them on the A2 tour with moby and Bowie . since they did a rock show, i heard this song played a while back, so it was cool.
joojoo Posted - 04/12/2003 : 12:23:26 AM
That was pretty cool!

btw, I have a friend that told me they saw the blue man group in NY a few months ago.
PJK Posted - 04/12/2003 : 12:05:07 AM
Ah thanks that was great!!!!!
CPPJames Posted - 04/11/2003 : 9:43:40 PM
I saw the video for that the other day...it was bizarre to see Dave playing a very brief "lead" type part...on a dobro if I recall correctly.
tericee Posted - 04/11/2003 : 9:41:57 PM
That was WAY cool! I got to see Blue Man Group in Vegas last year and was totally blown away. Seeing them in a music video adds a whole other dimension!

I keep telling Fluffy he would like them, but every time he's in Vegas he's too busy. Does anybody know if they have shows anywhere else besides Chicago?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000