Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Do you hate Fred Durst?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 10/17/2001 : 1:58:36 PM
If so respond w/ a yes and nothing more. If you like him... go to hell.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
81   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/10/2001 : 3:46:58 PM
UTOPIA!!!!!!!!!!(except for that last part)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 12/10/2001 : 02:01:36 AM
could you imagine? A world where people actually pay taxes according to their income...where you could greet the mailman without fear of being shot...where finals don't exist..where The Simpsons play 24 hours a day...where people who only deserved to die would be killed(that includes all crappy boy bands)..where MTV plays music videos...where nightly news delivered something newsworthy...where I am god...oh forget that last part.

Saint Jude Posted - 12/10/2001 : 01:42:12 AM
O what a wonderfull world that would be.... just imagine....o thats nice

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
pcbTIM Posted - 12/09/2001 : 11:46:46 PM
I believe that is called the bizarro world.

Fleabass76 Posted - 12/09/2001 : 11:45:35 PM
quote:

yeah it's OK. but there's still a little matter of the boy bands

Oh, good point...well, in my vision of the world of no Durst, it was kind of an anti-reality, where people like TIMMAH!! and other talented people were getting their due respect.

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
pcbTIM Posted - 12/09/2001 : 11:38:20 PM
yeah it's OK. but there's still a little matter of the boy bands

Fleabass76 Posted - 12/09/2001 : 11:25:00 PM
Don't we all? Why-imagine a world w/o Durst! Just close your eyes....OMG it's beautiful!!!

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
Fluffy Posted - 12/08/2001 : 05:11:01 AM
No, but I feel alot better when he's not around!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Sambo Posted - 12/08/2001 : 03:41:46 AM
spam

My parents fucking pissed in the walls and mold grew..
Sambo Posted - 12/08/2001 : 03:41:34 AM
spam

My parents fucking pissed in the walls and mold grew..
Saint Jude Posted - 12/08/2001 : 02:37:15 AM
This thread will never die.

pcbTIM Posted - 12/07/2001 : 4:53:38 PM
holy crap! this post is a zombie! run!!! run!!!

AGirlNamedPsycho Posted - 12/07/2001 : 4:50:23 PM
Fred Durst...what a crowbar! How can he go and slam Wes Borland, when he's the reason Limp Bizkit is even half of what it is... I'm glad Wes left. Wes isn't a cokehead like Durst. If I ever get a dog I'm naming it Durst, that way if it gets uppity I can just smack it on the nose and be like "Bad Durst!" or like...if it gets barky I can hit it with the newspaper and be like "Shut the hell up Durst! You damn fool"

Here's to as good you are
and Here's to as bad as I am
As good as you are, as bad as I am
I'm good as you are, bad as I am.
--irish toast
Saint Jude Posted - 11/29/2001 : 01:34:02 AM
werd, i got both electric, acoustic, and electric acoustic. so i got the best of both worlds. i guess.

pcbTIM Posted - 11/29/2001 : 01:10:46 AM
no. I actually like the sound of the acoustic guitars. But lately, I've been listening to U2 a lot, and when I play songs like Bad or With or Without You, it doesn't sound as good. But I would like one to try out. You know, have fun with the effects.

Saint Jude Posted - 11/29/2001 : 12:32:00 AM
Well... not electric i guess i should have said. do u gots electric?

pcbTIM Posted - 11/29/2001 : 12:29:02 AM
I am a guitar player. Hopefully, I'm getting my first 12 string for Christmas.

Saint Jude Posted - 11/29/2001 : 12:16:47 AM
Werd .... pcbdmb must not be a guitar player.

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/28/2001 : 10:15:36 PM
quote:

im gettin the dl-4 for x-mass yo. get your priorities straight

Priorities are important, guitar/music always comes before video games man!! I'm hoping for a new electric geetar for xmas.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Saint Jude Posted - 11/28/2001 : 9:29:01 PM
im gettin the dl-4 for x-mass yo. get your priorities straight

pcbTIM Posted - 11/28/2001 : 4:37:57 PM
nah. just ask for a PS2 for Christmas.

Saint Jude Posted - 11/28/2001 : 11:27:01 AM
Hahah... thats sweet... which game the smack down one.... taht game looks so freaking sweet, but i dont got a ps2 so i will have to just live through someone else on that.

Isaac Posted - 11/28/2001 : 10:25:10 AM
Uhhh hey did ya year that Fred Duhrst is one of the hidden characters in the new wrestling game. That'd be fun to set up on 2 player and just have him stand there looking dumb and beat the shit out of him.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Fleabass76 Posted - 11/27/2001 : 8:58:17 PM
must....keep.........alive...

Insert Signature Here
Saint Jude Posted - 11/25/2001 : 4:45:43 PM
quote:
Jemez Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!!!!!!

Hahaha... good one man.

KevinLesko Posted - 11/25/2001 : 12:13:48 AM
Damn, I just thought of a way to incorporate a cool Fred song into the funny setlists...

wait for it....

wait....

Jemez Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!!!!!!

FredDurst Posted - 11/24/2001 : 7:40:37 PM
Oh Yea, I was in Bukkake video and I kinda liked it.

FD "KING OF ALL I SURVEY"
FredDurst Posted - 11/24/2001 : 7:39:28 PM
Wow!! You guys are so harsh! Just because I am a butt pirate doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I think you guys should just take a step back and examine this hostility. I mean, afterall, I am the shit and my band Rocks!!! I am doing ok with out you guys on my team. You will never get rid of me, I will be around forever spewing my thoughts and music on the entire world. My world!!! MINE MINE MINE Oh, and don't forget to watch TRL and vote for LIMP Bizquick!!! I need MO' Money!! I am broke thanx to that pesky Napster!

FD "KING OF ALL I SURVEY"
Dave S Posted - 11/24/2001 : 6:53:56 PM
A few years from now you'll be able to ask someone if they've heard of mr.durst here and they might reply : Fred...durst? I think that's the name of the guy who collects my garbage once a week...he's usually mumbling about how everyone is out to get him and is clutching a wad of paper with incoherent mathematical equations on them that supposedly prove that armageddon is coming.

i'm probably dreaming but that would sure make me laugh =D

Fluffy Posted - 11/24/2001 : 6:48:23 PM
Fred who? One day....... the day will come!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
dan p. Posted - 11/24/2001 : 6:40:42 PM
enthustimist, way to have balls and say what you think about the man. it's rare nowadays. good work.
fred durst still needs to be phased out, though.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Fluffy Posted - 11/24/2001 : 3:37:03 PM
Good on ya, chatterballs. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!!! couldn't have said it better myself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
chatterballs Posted - 11/23/2001 : 03:09:33 AM
I checked out that Fred Durst video, and the dude kinda looks like Garth Brooks. Anyway, I'm not a Fred Durst defender, but I can dig the Limp Bizkit sounds, I like to jam to them in my car. So I don't necessarily like him...but I don't hate him. When did it become an issue of the hate...like the Beatles say, "All you need is love."

I dunno.

Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2001 : 05:50:11 AM
By the way, FD probably wouldn't taste so good even dead. I hear he is spoiled. Spoiled Rotten!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Xar666 Posted - 11/20/2001 : 05:46:46 AM
ROFL

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2001 : 05:08:59 AM
Let this thread die like FD in Bukkake video shoot at the hands of Xar666!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Xar666 Posted - 11/20/2001 : 02:30:36 AM
Maybe some of you guys interested in Bukkake would like to perform one on Mr. Durst? Eh? Fluffy?

And while it is going on he could sing the chorus from JTR by DMB:

Rain..Rain..Rain down on me.. Again.. and Again...

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Fleabass76 Posted - 11/20/2001 : 02:01:58 AM
He's still an assclown. And should still be beaten over the head w/ a volkswagon. Preferably a bus, u know, the old ones. Those are heavy.

Insert Signature Here
Xar666 Posted - 11/20/2001 : 01:24:39 AM
I too dislike Mr Durst. However, the article below is interesting. He says he has changed. Check it out.

http://www.rollingstone.com/features/featuregen.asp?pid=148

-Xar666

Saint Jude Posted - 11/20/2001 : 01:12:07 AM
Cant let fluffy kill this thread.

Fluffy Posted - 11/15/2001 : 03:55:24 AM
Thats is why I would not post it here. Consideration to our younger members. I do not want to be the one educating them about this.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/15/2001 : 03:43:18 AM
I just love this thread!!! Hey Isaac, did you ever find out about bukake? You never emailed. Some things are better left unanswered.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Saint Jude Posted - 11/15/2001 : 12:42:15 AM
Sweet... i cant wait till that ass monger gets out of this country damn it.

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 11/14/2001 : 4:43:28 PM
Yeah, that skectch was just on a rerun last night. I think it was on MAD TV though.

Did you all hear that Durst is moving to the UK? He claims he gets "no respect in the US" score one for all of us I guess.

Adam

KevinGTArch Posted - 11/14/2001 : 12:38:01 PM
All this hatred of Fred Durst...someone should stick up for the poor ass pirate, too bad it won't be me. Anyone happen to catch an episode of SNL awhile back where they did sketch mirroring one of my fav movies "Almost Famous" but portrayed Fred Durst as the artist being interviewed. THAT was some funny shit! Seriously, the bizkit is the only thing limp in that band.

Kev

KB
Isaac Posted - 11/14/2001 : 10:36:34 AM
Damn, i wasn't thinking about it at the show!

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/14/2001 : 10:17:04 AM
quote:
Isaac, You should have asked me at the show, I would have been happy to tell you in person.

I can vouch for that... hehe hehehehehe heheheheh heh hehehehehe.
-J

Xar666 Posted - 11/14/2001 : 04:45:46 AM
testicular cancer.

Saint Jude Posted - 11/13/2001 : 11:39:45 PM
One month... not 2.

Saint Jude Posted - 11/13/2001 : 11:39:16 PM
Yes indeed... thats why i started this thread... 2? months ago... and it still is at the top today.

dick mountjoy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 11:31:14 PM
Fred Durst is a fucking moron.

Saint Jude Posted - 11/13/2001 : 9:11:46 PM
Wow i thought this thread died.

dan p. Posted - 11/13/2001 : 8:15:37 PM
fred durst needs to eat a lightbulb.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
ujohnb01 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 8:06:09 PM
I love this topic!
Bukkake Rulz

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Fluffy Posted - 10/31/2001 : 05:44:15 AM
Isaac, You should have asked me at the show, I would have been happy to tell you in person.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 10/31/2001 : 05:43:18 AM
Hey Isaac, If you want to know, email me, I am not going to post it here on the board.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Isaac Posted - 10/29/2001 : 10:18:59 AM
Hmm at least now i'll be able to find you easier. I would've been looking for ya with the video camera back by the sound board, but now I know to look for the bloody lump in the alley behind the building surrounded by jocks in backwards red baseball caps hehe.

Isaac

Saint Jude Posted - 10/28/2001 : 7:00:59 PM
I have designed an anti fred durst / pro tim shirt that i will be wearing to the show tommorow.

If you are there i think you will get a laugh out of it.

Isaac Posted - 10/23/2001 : 09:08:59 AM
Okay Fluffy you can't tease me by making it sound even more interesting and then not tell me. I'm a perv too, come one someone throw me a fricken' bone here.

Isaac

Isaac

Fluffy Posted - 10/23/2001 : 03:10:05 AM
Hey Isaac, If you don't know about Bukkake, don't ask. I am sure you would rather not know. I am ashamed to know, but I am a pervert. So it shouldn't surprise me that I know. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Saint Jude Posted - 10/21/2001 : 12:00:25 PM
Damn, the link died. If anyone wants to see a video of Fuck Durst being a jackass, message me on icq and i will send it your way.

Trust me, you wont forget it. I will try to get a friend to put it up on his site for a more easy way to access it.

Keep the peace

Baboonboy Posted - 10/20/2001 : 12:53:30 AM
Anyone interested in making alot of money fairly easily... I think Durst's 15 minutes of fame is almost up anyway...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Arthen Posted - 10/20/2001 : 12:46:56 AM
Fred Durst is an ass fucker. And even if they find a good guitarist, who would want to play with those assholes?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Saint Jude Posted - 10/18/2001 : 7:31:18 PM
I think you all will like this video of mr. durst.

http://go.stileproject.com/?v=slide1.mpg

Enjoy

Isaac Posted - 10/18/2001 : 4:14:55 PM
Bukkake?

Isaac

Jason Posted - 10/18/2001 : 3:43:41 PM
Fred is a putz

ujohnb01 Posted - 10/18/2001 : 1:15:38 PM
Fred Durst should star in a Bukkake video.

Boom Boom Doom
Saint Jude Posted - 10/18/2001 : 12:29:43 PM
Ahahhaha That would be fucking hilarious... tim go and try out... then be like.... o wait... i dont like you... gotta go.
God that would be funny... and TAPE IT! I WANT TO SEE!

I liked wes though, he was pretty funny, cuz he knew that the band suced and just did his shit. And a guy who can do all that paint to himself in like 15 minutes is kewl. And he is a nice guy too, not a dick like fred.

Isaac Posted - 10/18/2001 : 09:02:53 AM
Fluffy why don't you encourage Timmy to fly out to wherever and audition for Fred! That'd be soo awesome, then we could see Tim on TRL every day! Then again i'm not sure if Tim's guitar skills are "Ill" enough for Fred, he'd have to upgrade to a 7-string and then just play power chords.

I don't like Wes, I think he's a mediocre guitarist who acts and dresses like an idiot so he can steal a little attention back from Fred. I am affraid though that with Fred's influence in the music industry he's gonna be able to land a really good guitarist, and thats just gonna piss me off.

Isaac

Fluffy Posted - 10/18/2001 : 05:06:50 AM
Sorry for not following instructions! I have never been very good at that. Probably why I work in the music industry and not a 9-5 job.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 10/18/2001 : 05:05:11 AM
Durst and Limp Bizquick are the butt of many jokes in the tour van. They have been for years,since I started working for Tim. One of our funniest running gags. They are so easy to pick on. They are the epitomy of the music industry and the problems with it. T'n'T do a great imitation of Fred as a special ed student introducing himself and his band. It cracks me up everytime.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Baboonboy Posted - 10/18/2001 : 12:16:28 AM
Durst needs to slip and fall into a bucket of aids. But lets not talk about that worthless piece of trash anymore.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/17/2001 : 11:33:54 PM
Durst sucks my ass... Wes is an overrated guitarist... and the band is shitty alltogether. Durst pisses on fans because he can. Worthless, period.
-J

Saint Jude Posted - 10/17/2001 : 11:15:12 PM
Come on! 50+ people have viewed and only 7 have fealings twords Mr. Jackass. TELL ME! DURST SUX!

Dave S Posted - 10/17/2001 : 9:40:34 PM
I don't HATE him. But I strongly dislike him, and his weak sauce vocals. Sounds like he is whining about everything. And his statement regarding Wes? What a bitch.

Baboonboy Posted - 10/17/2001 : 9:26:39 PM
Durst is an assclown. Hopefully John Otto will follow suit and leave as well

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Fleabass76 Posted - 10/17/2001 : 9:08:43 PM
Yes.

To elaborate: Fred doesn't deserve to have the band he's been in. He deserves to be in his own little homo gay boy band, singing to all the little teeny boppers. He is the definition of a fake person. He also sucks at directing music videos, what he does with those are so deleriously predictable and sophmoric, I feel sick every time I see his name in the corner. Somebody should beat him over the head with a volkswagon.

Insert Signature Here
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 10/17/2001 : 5:44:04 PM
To follow instructions: Yes

To elaborate, I was so so happy to hear Wes was leaving the band. He was the only thing in that band that kept me from totally hating it, and now I can totally hate it with a clear conscience!!

Did you hear Durst's press release about Wes leaving? To me, it sounded like he said Wes was holding the band back, and with him gone, Limp Bizkit will go in new directions and "The best of Limp Bizkit is yet to come"
At least that's what I got from it...it does fit his M.O. though.

He obviously doesn't realize that a lot of people, many guitarists, liked Limp Bizkit ONLY because of Wes. And I don't think they'll find a better guitarist than him. Even if they do, who gives a shit, they suck :)

What an asshole.

Adam

Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/17/2001 : 3:49:10 PM
Yes.
-J

ujohnb01 Posted - 10/17/2001 : 3:25:03 PM
Fred durst is a little bitch who beats off in his Mom's panties.
Just my 7.5 cents.
Regards,
BJ

Boom Boom Doom
Isaac Posted - 10/17/2001 : 2:52:58 PM
*hangs head... begins long walk to hell* J/k he blows.

Wait i didn't follow the instructions properly.

Yes.

Isaac

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000