Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 THANX + WELCOME!!! Update from the Road

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 10/17/2001 : 12:25:03 AM
I just wanted to take a minute and thanx all the wonderful people who came out to all of the shows on the 1st leg of the tour. We had a great TIMe and Tim wanted me to tell everyone he loved all the new places we hit and looks forward to return engagements. So Keep the Faith and Spread the word.I also wanted to say "Hello and Welcome" to all the wonderful people we met on the first leg and we look forward to meeting lots of new people and visiting with old friends on the second leg. There have been lots of new names signing up for the email list. The word is spreading. The first leg ended with a bang. Of the last 11 shows I think 9 were sold out alot in areas we had never been too. It is great to see we can go to new areas and be so well recieved. After the last show in Missoula MT we started our drive back to Santa Fe for a well deserved break. It was slow going as we hit a blizzard about 1 hour out of Missoula and after that it was ICY and slow going the entire way to Cheyenne WY when we finally gave up for the day. In the amount of time it took us to drive to Cheyenne we should have been back in Santa Fe, but we still had 7 more hours to go the next day. The roads were whited out and so were the hiway signs which caused us to get lost for a little while as we passed thru Buffalo WY. We did stop, despite the weather + the time, at Little Bighorn Battlefield. Of course it was closed but I did get to stand on top of a hill and look down on it in the dark and lay down some tobacco. I was very happy I got to do that. I have always wanted to go there. Next time I will try to get there while they are open. Just so ya know, they close at 4:30 in the afternoon in case you are planning a trip. We witness more accidents than we could count on that drive. Trucks jack-knifed, trucks off the road, cars and SUV's flipped over and hundreds of fenderbenders and thousands of deer. Luckily we were not involved in any of the accidents or with any of the deer. Although we had some close calls. One with a 10 point buck. Thanx to Rews amazing driving and some great tunes we made it to Cheyenne WY in 18 hours of hard driving. The tunes for the day were(in this order):
Black Sabbath (1st)
Ice-T Power
Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke
Banyan(see the Buckethead message for more about this band)
Roadkill (from Indiana)
Rage Against the Machine Evil Empire
Deftones (lots of live stuff and b sides)
Skinny Puppy The Process
Ohgr (solo CD from member of Skinny Puppy)
Mudvayne (new one)
John Trudell Blue Indian
Neil Young Decade
The Misfits
The Who Whos Next
Frank Zappa Sheik Yerbouti
ZZ Top Deguello (my favorite ZZ Top album)
the ever awesome TOOL(the Pink Floyd of our generation)
Butthole Surfers (new one which is Awesome)
Once again, Thanx for all the support, TR and Rew and I appreciate it. Keep watching for us and hopefully we will see you soon in a town near you if we have not already.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/31/2001 : 06:52:05 AM
I think we cover the whole Durst thing on the other thread:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=352

As for StainD, lets not even go there. If I have to hear that song one more time I may just shoot myself. Or them. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Saint Jude Posted - 10/23/2001 : 12:01:03 PM
Awsome, i heard a copy of Bizkit trying to cover opiate, and i just have to say that they all should die for trying to cover it... they should all die a nasty death, one so bad i cant even think of it. Perhaps they should have to watch blues brothers 2000 forever, and they slowly go insaine. Yes that will do. Also Staind did a cover of sober.... the vocals were ok... but the guitar/drums sucked donkey balls. I mean, if you are going to cover TOOL, you have to have all the pieces in place perfectly, otherwise you are going to get guys like me ripping you to shreds.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Fluffy Posted - 10/23/2001 : 01:00:29 AM
Tool is awesome! My fave is Opiate, Tim's fave is the new one. I think he was supposed to go see them on this tour but something came up. I have not seen Tool in about 2 years. I hope to see them sometime but we always seem to be out on the road at the same time as them. That is always a problem cause so many bands tour in touring season. Thats why they call it touring season. So I miss alot of shows now, since I have been working for Tim. But thats why they make CDs. Hey Kevin, I would certainly not say I am a huge rap fan either, but ICE T transcends the genre. You really should give him a listen. He has alot to say and is great at putting it all together. Also, I agree, the Tool project of which you spoke sounds awesome, can't wait to hear/see it. I am a huge The Wall fan. With my new laptop I got a DVD drive on it and the first DVD I wanted to get was the Pink Floyd The Wall special edition. I can't wait. I looked for it at the store here in Santa Fe but they were sold out. Only had a rental copy. BUMMER!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Baboonboy Posted - 10/20/2001 : 12:58:55 AM
I think Tim and Danny Carrey of Tool should hook up. The baddest guitarist and one of the baddest drummers on the planet just fuckin shit up...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
KevinLesko Posted - 10/18/2001 : 6:17:22 PM
That's badass news about Tool. I'm seeing them on Nov 1st. I'm very much looking forward to that show!

Fluffy, can't say I'm a big Ice-T fan, although to be fair I've never really given him much of a chance. I'm not very big into Hip-hop at all, the only group I really dig at the moment is the Roots. Things Fall Apart is a damn fine album!

Saint Jude Posted - 10/18/2001 : 12:34:44 PM
Yo fluf, nice to see that you guys have great taste in music. I myself am a huge tool fan, i was just wondering if you have gotten to see them live on this new tour, and what your fav tool cd/song is. By the way that is a great discription of em : the ever awesome TOOL(the Pink Floyd of our generation) I couldnt describe them better. I heard actually that they are going to make a movie, and make the soundtrack to it be their next album... so that would be just like p.floyd so, that should be kewl.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Fluffy Posted - 10/18/2001 : 05:50:34 AM
Glad you enjoy the updates. Whats with the ps? Not an Ice T fan? On the last tour we were blaring his album O.G. Original Gangster. Tim really liked, I think its called, "Straight Up Nigga". He laughed his ass off. So this time we brought out Power. Another great album. I especially like the track "Drama" Ice T is the original OG! He is the man!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 10/17/2001 : 12:42:32 AM
Thanks for the great update Fluffy! I really enjoy hearing about all of the little adventures that you guys experience. It even translates over into the pictures... as cool as the on stage photos are (and they do kick ass), i think the most entertaining ones are of you guys dicking around backstage. Thanks again for keeping us up-to-date.

P.S. Ice-t???????

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000