Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 totally grossed out

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 03/03/2003 : 9:04:49 PM
Ok, the police just knocked down the door of my neighbor and found him dead! Seems he has been dead for over a week! He lived with his old mother! They were the most anti-social people I ever knew!

They were so strange they would rake up the leaves and then pick out the ones that fell from the nextdoor neighbor's tree and would throw them back into their yard!

I went outside to put the trash out and my neighbor across the street was outside. She and her husband work for the rescue squad. She said her husband just got a call that someone was "down" on our street. I ended up watching her two little girls while she went down to see what she could do to help the police.

They had to knock down the door. Then they said the smell was unbelievable....he was a huge man, about 350-400 lbs! He was black from being dead so long! ( he was a caucasian) His mother was still wandering about the house! They told her he was sleeping! The only thing she kept saying was that she wanted a drink of water and to be careful not to let the cat out!

Yuk!!!! They lived 2 houses down from me. I know it is sad but I am still feeling totally grossed out! It's just not something you expect to have happen in your neighborhood! ewwwww!!!!!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 03/05/2003 : 6:12:11 PM
It's true. In Philly this past week a 60 year old man was found in an abandoned building and someone removed all of his organs.

It was all over our local news of which Delaware, where Liz lives, is part of as far as TV news goes.

I used to want to work for a coroners office. Loved to to autopsies on animals, and wouldn't have minded working on this case, but in the case of my neighbor, well after a week in a heated house, let's just say I don't think I was cut out for that kind of work. (no pun intended)
tericee Posted - 03/05/2003 : 5:54:38 PM
Where did you read about that? I only thought that was an urban legend...
LizT Posted - 03/05/2003 : 4:21:36 PM
I feel sorry for the poor soul that was found dead recently with his organs surgically removed...
tericee Posted - 03/04/2003 : 7:58:17 PM
There was a four-week old dead body in the trunk of a car on CSI: Miami last night. I'm now imagining your neighbor to look like that -- only dry. The car had been in a river for four weeks so the body was all wet & bloated. ick ick ick.
CPPJames Posted - 03/04/2003 : 09:31:42 AM
Everything ties back into the Seven Deadly Sins...without fail!
Fleabass76 Posted - 03/04/2003 : 12:38:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Fleabass, was that thought from the movie "seven"?????

maaaayyyyyyyyyyB.....
SpaceMonkey Posted - 03/03/2003 : 10:26:55 PM
Yeah, I love "fucked-up neighbors." Mine moved away about ten years ago and it just isn't the same without those clowns. It was two brothers and a sister--all middle-aged--living together with their
parents. I think the mother died before my time, but the father was around in the shadows...the dude never went outside...if you've seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre, think of the grandfather/slighly mummified guy.

I don't know what the daughter did, but one brother was slighly normal and the other was seriuosly fucked in the head. The slightly normal (think Norman Bates) guy worked for AAA but Ray, the other brother, was the pick of the litter...couldn't hold a job, but used to get wasted and yell on his porch..he was always walking around without a shirt in the summertime with a big walking stick and would supposedly ask kids permission to take photos of them...class act.

I found myself stuck talking to him from time to time and the guy would talk all kinds of crazy Bible shit and then hand out those uplifting "What if You Are Left Behind" pamphlets or something about barcodes being the devil's device and the human race being enslaved. On a TR-related note, he fiddled with the acoustic guitar.

Anyway, it's good to have people like that around as a reference point...because when shit gets crazy with you, you can always say to yourself "it's bad, but it's not as bad as those guys."
PJK Posted - 03/03/2003 : 10:23:41 PM
There is still a shitload of cars in front of my house. The fire dept came and the guys wore full suites with air tanks and all to go in and take him out! Don't know what they will do with the old woman.

Fleabass, was that thought from the movie "seven"?????

VWF There weren't drugs in this house ( the drug house is two doors up the street.....no kidding!) Anyway my neighbor did say there was money everywhere!!! I guess they had tons of money and she said it was just laying out all over the place!

I'm having another glass of wine.....calms my nerves, hehe.
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/03/2003 : 10:05:31 PM
This reminding me of another story about how the war on drugs killed an old man. Someone called the police leaving an anonymous(sp?) tip that this random old man's address, had a massive amount of cocaine and heroin(or some drug like that). The police(without a warrant might i add) broke into the house with full SWAT team regalia, brutally took the old man by force and threw him to the floor knees on his back keeping him down. The shock of the arrest gave the man a sudden a mass heart attack that killed him instantly. As they searched the place they found no signs of any illegal drugs or anything remotely resembling it. And all because of a "tip."

I don't know, your story pam reminded me of this kinda, i read about it in some book by harry browne when he was making a point of how wrong the war on drugs is in america.
Fleabass76 Posted - 03/03/2003 : 9:47:19 PM
At least the guy wasn't forced to eat spaghetti till he dies...that's what came to mind when i read that for some reason..
CPPJames Posted - 03/03/2003 : 9:13:40 PM
Ok, that's making ME sick reading it...and I don't even know them. Bizarre...I can't even imagine what that's like. Glad I already ate!
monkeyman41 Posted - 03/03/2003 : 9:12:52 PM
i must say that i think im going to go to the bathroom now and vomit. that was pretty sick.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000