Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Finaly Fantasy 7 has engulfed all of my free time

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 02/26/2003 : 10:57:19 PM
Dont remember who brought it up, but the game was mentioned, and i started playing it again... i think i have like 21 hrs on it since last friday night.... anyone who has played it knows how that is. anway... just want to say... best game ever.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 03/03/2003 : 03:55:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by tim111262

and pcbTIM...final fantasy X is wicked too
has a totally different system of "leveling"
i wanna play it too now...
and i also have a lot of study to do....
lol

Haha! I'm gonna go and buy my Playstation 2 tomorrow, and I'm on spring break. So I'll be frying my brains out for the next couple days. Woohoo!
tim111262 Posted - 03/02/2003 : 11:21:49 AM
i love final fantasy
best series ever invented

and pcbTIM...final fantasy X is wicked too
has a totally different system of "leveling"
i wanna play it too now...
and i also have a lot of study to do....
lol
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/28/2003 : 06:34:34 AM
For anyone intrested, or who's beaten FFX, check out this new info and screen shots. This (I think) will be the first FF game that actually has a 'real' sequel with returning characters.

http://www.gamespy.com/previews/february03/ffx2ps2/
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/28/2003 : 06:26:03 AM
I really never got into any of the Final Fantasy games, I did manage to get through disc 3 of FF8, though I've watched my brother sit and play through FF7-X. From what he said '7 had the best story line, and characters, '9 was to goofy and childish for him, and he bascially bought a PS2 for FFX. But i've been addicted to WarCraft 3. Check it out if you can.

pcbTIM Posted - 02/28/2003 : 03:14:03 AM
Video games have ruined my life......and I thank them for it.
Fleabass76 Posted - 02/28/2003 : 03:00:57 AM
I can testify that all jude does now is play that game. I have not even tried it because I fear it's power. I however just bought X-wing Alliance @ CompUsa for $10 and have been playing it at all times, sacrificing time I should spend sleeping or studying. That's the risk you take when you join the rebellion though, the fight of good and evil never ends.
pcbTIM Posted - 02/27/2003 : 7:08:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Jude

Did u play FF8, i did, got pretty far in it, but never had the motivation to finish it. it was alright though. FF9 i never played nor 10, but 10 looks kewl. let me know how it is, i might be able to get it for comp, i would think. i know 7 and 8 were on comp.... chocobos man. CHOCOBOS!

Funny you should mention that. I've only played it "seriously" twice. The first was when I got the game, and the second is right now. I'm at the final castle, but I've never gotten farther. I just don't feel like it for some reason. The same thing happened to me last TIMe too. It's wierd. I haven't played FF9 or 10, but I would like to. However, I really like 7 and 8 because of the sci-fi basis instead of the fantasy basis. I've also played 5 and 6, but not until I was spoiled by 7.....so they couldn't live up to the standards. Also, I don't care how crappy FFX is, I just want the graphics and speech.
pants_happy Posted - 02/27/2003 : 5:33:24 PM
final fantasy 9 is definately more entertaining than 10. in my opinion, they shouldn't have even made 10. it reminds me about how the simpsons keep running on and on. but, each has his own opinion. in other news...
did you know that final fantasy origins is coming out in april? final fantasy 1 and 2 (the japanese 2 that didn't make it to the us) are both on 1 disc for $30. (for playstation 1)the disc features: cg movies, 16 bit graphics, new music, artwork accessable after you beat the game, different difficulty levels (one is supposed to be the hardest final fantasy, but it isn't that bad) quick save, running features (much unlike the orginal games) and a more devoloped plot than the nintendo games. this should be great. yes, seven is definately the best in the series, but the 1st is one of my all-time favorites.
yep...
Saint Jude Posted - 02/27/2003 : 1:15:57 PM
quote:
You bastard! Why did you have to bring this topic up?! Now I really want to play it, but I have way too much homework and studying to do. Damn you St. Jude! I will curse that name until the day I die!!!!! (...was that dramatic enough?)

hahah, sorry. im up to 24 hrs on it now, in 6 days aprox. i used to have all the music to it too on my comp. got rid of it, and now im hooked on it again. I would love to see a remake of it, for psx2 and comp, i dont have a psx 2, so they better do it for comp damn it.

Did u play FF8, i did, got pretty far in it, but never had the motivation to finish it. it was alright though. FF9 i never played nor 10, but 10 looks kewl. let me know how it is, i might be able to get it for comp, i would think. i know 7 and 8 were on comp.... chocobos man. CHOCOBOS!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/27/2003 : 10:50:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by pcbTIM

You bastard! Why did you have to bring this topic up?! Now I really want to play it, but I have way too much homework and studying to do.

My hands are shaking... I want to play so BADLY NOW.... gotta focus....
pcbTIM Posted - 02/27/2003 : 06:22:00 AM
You bastard! Why did you have to bring this topic up?! Now I really want to play it, but I have way too much homework and studying to do. Damn you St. Jude! I will curse that name until the day I die!!!!! (...was that dramatic enough?)

You know......it's very interesting that you brought this topic up at this TIMe. Because lately, I have been going nuts over Final Fantasy stuff. I've been downloading tons of songs like Aeris' Theme, Tifa's Theme, etc. and I also have FF wallpapers, FF music videos......I think I'm going overboard on this stuff.
pcbTIM Posted - 02/27/2003 : 06:15:59 AM
Actually, I think it was me. Sorry. But on a related note, I'm gonna get PS2 as my birthday present. And you know what that means???? Final Fantasy X!!!! I can't wait! Woohoo!

And I definitely agree with you that that is the greatest game I've ever played. I've also been looking around the web, and Square seems to be hinting at a sequel to FFVII. That would be unbelievable. I just want them to remake it for PS2. The better graphics would drive me nuts. Also, if you still don't understand the entire storyline, I would suggest reading this kewl plot analysis I found on gamefaqs.com. It tied up all of the loose ends I wasn't sure about.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_plot.txt

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000