Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Feel like someone's trying to say something?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 02/19/2003 : 4:12:25 PM
here's a great story...I'll fill in with quotes:

" Have you ever got the feeling that someone's trying to...tell you something? But, they can't just say it, so they gotta, like, give you some kind of sign or somehting..."

*Thunder booms nearby*

" See!!"
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 03/02/2003 : 11:12:39 AM
Wait, I think he will be at the Knitting Factory in NYC on March 12! That would be a lot closer! Hummmm
PJK Posted - 03/02/2003 : 11:06:26 AM
Kelly Joe Phelps is touring again, but the closest show to me is in Alexandria Va on April 9th at the Birchmere.....damn if it were one week later I would be off from work....humm maybe I will take the 10th off and just head on to Alexandria after work on the 9th!

Fluffy Posted - 02/21/2003 : 6:07:18 PM
I still think KJP looks like Giovanni Ribisi!!

As for the no-headed horse, I actually think I count 6 legs, but that's just me and as we all know, I am SICK!! HEHE
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/21/2003 : 3:59:07 PM
Na, it's generally a bunch of country people that I've never heard of sitting around in a circle and they each play a song or two with just their guitar. It's generally pretty lame but occasionally there will be someone cool on... like KJP, who just blew everyone away doing his solo thing.
Jay Posted - 02/21/2003 : 3:27:33 PM
The guy at the top is Kelly Joe Phelps. Master at lapslide guitar and fingerpicking. And Silky, I think I've heard some of his stuff off the Bluebird show...I think, not sure though. That's where he played slide with a band, right?
SurferX Posted - 02/20/2003 : 7:26:11 PM
Maybe I missed it, but who is that guy in the 3 pics at the top of this thread?

Also, that is one F'ed up horse...LOL!
Evergreen Posted - 02/20/2003 : 05:09:56 AM
Hey, that pony doesn't have a head! 5 legs and no head, where'd you get that pony? I guess thats better than 2 heads and 3 legs. Or is it?
pcbTIM Posted - 02/20/2003 : 04:53:22 AM
OK......looks like this is the website that KevinLesko used for his pics of Hawaii...

http://photos.msn.com/

Good luck.
pcbTIM Posted - 02/20/2003 : 04:48:33 AM
Oh.....well I'm sure that Kevin or someone else will be able to direct you to that website which lets you upload pics for free to your own online photo gallery. I can't remember what it was right now. I'll search the archives and see if I can dig up anything.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/20/2003 : 01:49:34 AM
pcb, at the TIMe it was off the net, onto the board. Not too computer swift .

I didn't even notice the horses legs before... der
pcbTIM Posted - 02/20/2003 : 12:23:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by sarcasmboy_1

how many legs does that horse have?

You don't want to know.

And MS, are you asking how to upload pics from your computer onto the internet, or how to paste pics on this message board that are already on the internet?
sarcasmboy_1 Posted - 02/19/2003 : 11:18:26 PM
how many legs does that horse have?
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/19/2003 : 8:47:28 PM
OK... I had not only a comment, but a picture from this same Merlefest 2000 event. Neither can happen because I don't know how to load pictures... Must be meant to be that I just don't speak... but can somebody please tell me how to get an image on here... I got the 'push the image icon' part down, just need a wee little boost for the rest of it.....
tim~and~dave Posted - 02/19/2003 : 6:11:12 PM
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 02/19/2003 : 5:35:38 PM
will somoneplease clue me in on this?
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 02/19/2003 : 5:34:38 PM
will somoneplease clue me in on this?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 02/19/2003 : 5:14:28 PM
Hey Jay, I saw him on the Bluebird Cafe show thingie on Turner South a few weeks back. Did you happen to catch it? He is definitely the man.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000