Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My Office

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CPPJames Posted - 02/14/2003 : 2:04:06 PM
I'm working on getting my office into Tim as best I can. It's working so far with our network administrator and a couple other people. I had to hook them with Stream, but right now I've got Loose Interpretations playin and they're diggin it. I'll slowly mold them into TR fans.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 02/15/2003 : 2:15:11 PM
Hey, thanks for the review on the Bela show! Now I REALLY can't wait to see them. I am seeing them in a theatre so there are seats and I won't get close like you did. My tickets are midway in the center. I am still looking forward to hearing them! Do they always hang around to visit with fans????

That show sounded awesome!!!!
dirtysloth Posted - 02/15/2003 : 1:00:48 PM
Hey, SIN IS IN! I'm still here. And might as well go ahead and talk about that Flecktones concert.....

Every time I see these guys I believe they are the epitome of musicianship, yet somehow it seems like they're better every time I see them! I got there early and reserved my spot in the first row(I could have pulled Futureman off the stage if I had chosen to do so). One of the highlights would have to be the "duel" between Vic and Bela on a song called "Sherpa". One of them would strum the other's strings and then they would play in a call and answer style. Eventually when Vic strummed on Bela's banjo, he then reached over and detuned one of the strings. On his next turn, he tuned it right back up. Bela covered "All You Need Is Love" during his solo spot, and had the whole crowd singing along(sounds awesome on a banjo). Bela did some call and answer towards the end with Futureman(on Hoedown I think). He was triggering some samples of him skattin' through midi on his electric banjo, and then Futureman would skat back at him. Very interesting.... and hilarious. Here's some pics and the setlist(not my doing)..... http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/turboconvoynsx/

Some of my friends from Full Sail hung around to talk to the band. I had a midterm I desparately needed to study for and I've met them all before a couple times, so I decided to go ahead and leave after it was over. I did run into Jeff on the street though.
CPPJames Posted - 02/15/2003 : 12:45:44 PM
Well, sloth is one of the seven deadly sins...so perhaps he was feeling bad after reading the Seven Deadly sins thread.
Fluffy Posted - 02/15/2003 : 04:36:28 AM
Speaking of which, where has old dirtysloth been? Haven't seen him post in a while, hope all is well in his end of the world!! Chime in if your out there dirtysloth!!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/14/2003 : 8:54:53 PM
Spreading the TR love is great I agree!! I try to do it with my "students" by throwing a song into a setlist here and there... And speaking of Flecktones... Dirty Sloth was fortunate enough (much more so than myself) to make it to their concert on Wednesday... How was it!?!?!?!?!... Maybe this isn't quite the thread to ask that in... but it's worth a shot!

I hope everybody has a great weekend as well!
PJK Posted - 02/14/2003 : 6:58:35 PM
Why????? Just when it was getting interesting.....keep talking, keep talking, hehehe, seriously, keep talking!
CPPJames Posted - 02/14/2003 : 3:54:09 PM
Sounds like a fair trade . I've actually always been into marketing/promotions...dunno why, especially considering I'm a website developer. I guess the two could be combined. Ok, I'm really just thinking outloud so I should probably stop now.
Fluffy Posted - 02/14/2003 : 3:40:06 PM
Sounds GREAT!! Can't wait!! I will make sure to put you on the guest list and get you some backstage passes. It's the least I can do if you get us to play the Ice Palace. HEHE
CPPJames Posted - 02/14/2003 : 2:53:45 PM
My goal is to get them into the electric stuff by the end of the day and assimilate them. I'll continue my work throughout the state and then Tim can come back to Tampa and play the Ice Palace (18k seating).
Fluffy Posted - 02/14/2003 : 2:17:34 PM
One fan at a TIMe!! Thanx CPPJames!

"Friends don't let friends NOT be TR fans!!"
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/14/2003 : 2:15:17 PM
Haha, awesome, spread the joy. I had to do the same thing with the Flecktones to a few of my friends, they were skeptic at first, one even said they sucked, but after a few weeks they were really digging there music. Hell, the one that said they sucked in the first place is comming with me to there concert this upcomming friday!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000