Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 If you bought cds between 1995 & 2000...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/10/2003 : 2:19:08 PM
...you are entitled to a share of the $143 million settlement of a recent price-fixing suit against music companies and retailers. You can file a claim by calling 877.347.4782 or at http://www.musiccdsettlement.com.

Basically, the record companies used a minimum advertised price agreement to keep album costs up. If the chains advertised below a certain price, they would cut off the funds for stuff like in-store signs, newspaper ads and any other promo material.

And no, you do not need proof of purchase (i.e. receipts). All you need to do is swear under penalty of perjury that you bought the cd(s).

Come get it while it's hot...not every day you can stick it to THE MAN!

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tim~and~dave Posted - 02/11/2003 : 09:51:50 AM
If the number of claims filed would result in refunds of less than $5.00 per claimant, there will be no cash distribution to individual consumers. Rather, the cash portion of the Settlement shall be distributed to not-for-profit, charitable, governmental or public entities to be used for music-related purposes or programs for the benefit of consumers who purchased Music Products.
/quote
CPPJames Posted - 02/10/2003 : 6:48:38 PM
Which boils down to what? LOL 1/100,000 of a cent?
victorwootenfan Posted - 02/10/2003 : 4:04:50 PM
i saw this on nancies, i should really try it too, cause i buy a shit load of cds all the times(even if they are overpriced).

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000