Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Anyone Get Ticketmaster Tickets to The Shows?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 02/08/2003 : 10:32:24 AM
I tried, all the venues! Got right into the site for NYC show and was told there were no tickets...at 10:03! Then I went to RI, VA, NC all the same!

Hope someone from the board got lucky! Sorry Teri, couldn't get us tickets!
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
therippa Posted - 02/08/2003 : 7:17:32 PM
Someone on nancies pointed this out and I didn't realize it till then. Did anyone notice the page for the RCMH show DIDN'T have the anti-scalper process in place? You know, the one where you have to type the word into the box? Hell, if I knew that ticketmaster would bend for the scalpers on these tickets I coulda written software like they use! The RCMH show sold out in 30 seconds, and broker sites like ticketsnow.com are listing dozens of RCMH tickets on sale for upwards of $6,750 A PIECE!!! Anyone on nancies who got tickets could only get one and most were nosebleed. Someone also did the math on the ticket distrubition...

Originally posted by Philly717
apparently only 846 tix were on sale through ticketmaster to the general public

6,000 total seats
------------------

2500 to brokers
700 to friends, family, and sponsors
846 to the public
little less than 2000 remaining tix to the warehouse

Damn your black, black heart Ticketmaster.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/08/2003 : 12:05:45 PM
Damn... I got caught up in the moment. I was actually on the phone with a TM operator, and all I wrote down was row 2, seats 1 and 2 (and I just thought about how I didn't ask if that was on the end or the middle...)….but what she had said was, “well, you should be happy, I can get you second row”….but who knows, maybe I got screwed and they are second row, behind the stage, in the bathroom or something like that… didn’t sound like it though… but I am due for some bad karma). I did write down the order number (with a shaking hand) so I think I'd be able to look it up... anybody know how to go by doing that?

I wish I could do something to help ALL of you... my search isn't over... no doubt, I'll let you all know if something comes up. I've actually been talking to a guy that I have gotten great tickets and back stage passes to a couple of DMB shows from. His involvement in this tour is minimal however, but he still has loop holes that I don’t have. In fact one time I bought tickets from him, because he wasn't able to just give them to me (yeah... I know, cry me a river... I had to BUY tickets…. I am so lame).... I'm probably jumping the gun, but I have mucho respecto for the people on this board... I would really like to help you all if I can....even if it is just one person, it would make me a pleased.

Peace
PJK Posted - 02/08/2003 : 11:40:29 AM
I really hope Teri can get a ticket because I was equally bummed that she wouldn't be coming and staying at my house! I think that bummed me more than missing the show. I had already told her I would go with her to NYC anyway and I would just find something else to do while the show was going on.

I don't know that she can get any via Fluffy. I had even thought if I got 2 tickets of giving them to Teri and Fluffy just because I think it would be great for them to share that together. But for whatever reason, I couldn't get through. I actually got through to NYC in the first minute and at the last moment it kicked me off????

I just guess it wasn't meant to be. Not the worst thing that can happen.
Erich Posted - 02/08/2003 : 11:25:13 AM
yeah, no luck, but thats not an indication of anything. the fact that they used the old ticketing order form for the NYC show (catch that? way to go, cause that means it all went to automation and brokers) and that the page was down for 20 minutes (yes, there was even a message saying the show was removed from the database) was frustrating... But thats no matter, i'll be there. I think Teri should go anyway, shes got ins being fluffy's sister and all .

Its going to be fun trying to get in, but i will, no doubt in my mind.
victorwootenfan Posted - 02/08/2003 : 11:14:09 AM
nope, i just tried calling the ticket center at norfolk. I spent 45 mintues hitting the redial button to finally get the message that it's sold out. that sucks a big one!
CPPJames Posted - 02/08/2003 : 11:09:46 AM
Miss Sorrel...row 2? What section?
therippa Posted - 02/08/2003 : 10:52:02 AM
Nope. And I slammed that thing HARD. Ticketmaster thouroughly sucks. The RCMH page was down for the first 20 minutes!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/08/2003 : 10:47:45 AM
Ah, thanks... I feel better now. Peter Gabriel is one of my favorite musicians... that must have been amazing!
PJK Posted - 02/08/2003 : 10:44:47 AM
Don't feel horrible! Geeze I am SO HAPPY for you!!!! REALLY!!!!
Why wouldn't I be????? Just because your luck is better than mine????

No way! I am happy because now at least I know someone who is going and that means another review! I am so glad you got row 2! AWESOME!!! I had row 2 for Peter Gabriel and it was the best!

Glad you got in! Enjoy your "TIM/Dave" high!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/08/2003 : 10:39:54 AM
WOw, ok, now I feel horrible, because I just realized that I responded that way to a post with that wasn't as lucky as mine. So very sorry.... I do have a handful of people looking for tickets for, and if anything comes back I'd like to let you all in on it first. The ones I was looking for are all the NC and NY shows. I'll keep you posted on if I get anything, and would be more than happy to help any of you out....

Again, so sorry... i really feel bad now! I just killed my own Tim + Dave buzz... sorta
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/08/2003 : 10:36:42 AM
Wow... I am shocked... not only did I get through, I also got second row!!!! I feel like I won something, since this sort of thing NEVER works in my favor. I woke up nice and early and drank too much coffee....so now I just woke up my roommate, my friend who just went to bed about 2 hours ago and is still drunk.... now I am going to the gym to run off some of this energy.... YYYYYYYIIIPPPPPPPPIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000