Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Warehouse Rants

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
therippa Posted - 02/06/2003 : 4:21:03 PM
The "random" process the Warehouse uses seems a little flawed to me. Given that it seems they only got a few dozen tickets for each show, there's no concievable way people should be getting 2 pairs for all 5 shows that they requested. Sounds like their random seed generator is repeating. Other than that, I'm also getting very upset seeing people on the Nancies.Org thread say "Dude, I signed up for the warehouse the day I heard about this tour and I got 3 sets!" ... Half of the tickets should have been reserved and doled out on a seniority basis, and the other half should have been made available to Warehouse members that signed up within the last year and anyone who didn't get a ticket based on their seniority. They should have STOPPED the warehouse signup process from the day they annouced the concert until when the lottery stopped. Oh yeah, the lottery should have lasted for a few days only.

So far, I've given the warehouse $120 in membership dues. All they have ever given me is a poster with very sharp fold creases, a postcard, a shitty CD, and nothing but lawn seats and broken dreams.

Things like this piss me off too...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2157967012&category=16122

I dream of the day when they tickets belong to the fans again.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 02/08/2003 : 10:32:02 AM
Now comfesed is an interesting word!
KevinLesko Posted - 02/08/2003 : 01:41:14 AM
not to be confused with WHEREHOUSE rants... like me ranting about the fact that they are closing my store
CPPJames Posted - 02/06/2003 : 4:54:32 PM
Fourth year member and all you've ever gotten are lawn seats? Something is DEFINITELY wrong with that.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000